↠ C . 32

Taeyeon reached back with the boys and it's 6 pm now

Taeyeon reached back with the boys and it's 6 pm now. She was walking towards her room but remembered something she was meaning to do. Taeyeon quickly barged into one of the boys' rooms. "What the hell!! You should've knocked. What if I was changing?" he screamed out.

"Well you never take that into account when you come into my room" she folded her arms and raised her left eyebrow. He stared at her speechless feeling guilty. "Fine," he muttered. Taeyeon chuckled and sat on his couch cuddling the pillow. "Soooo.... How was it?" she leaned forward.

"It was ok" Chenle responded bluntly but the blush on his cheeks said otherwise. "Ooooo... you're blushing. Must've been gold" Chenle tried not to smile but failed eventually. "Yeah It was fun" he said while grabbing something off the side of his bed. Admiring the item he fell soft. Taeyeon's eyes fell on the item and she scrunched her eyes observing it.

No way!

"Did she give you that?" Chenle faced her and nodded "Whatttt!!!! You have to be kidding me!" she yelled and immediately ran and locked his room. "What! What's wrong?" Chenle asked concerned.

"I won that teddy with Dasom!! ... You went on a date with my friend!" she cried out loud. Chenle's eyes widened, feeling exposed. "I-uh.. we were going to tell you but weren't ready yet" Chenle said feeling a little nervous. Is she mad that he likes her friend?

Taeyeon noticed and jumped onto his bed beside him.. "Nah I'm happy for you both I just wasn't expecting it that's all!" she chuckled. "But wow I can't believe you both hid it from me. Dasom said she would tell me when you both make it official."

Chenle went red "s-she wants to make it official?" he asked genuinely shocked. "Wait so you didn't ask her out yet?" Chenle shook his head "did I ruin it?" Taeyeon asked, worried.

Chenle shook his head again "no no actually I think you helped me. I wanted to ask her but was nervous because I wasn't sure if she wanted to take it further but now I know. I think I'm more confident in asking her out," Taeyeon stared at him. She looked like her soul left her body. "Umm noona are you ok?"

Taeyeon grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard "don't tell her I told you that. She would kill me!" chenle chuckled and nodded.

"Taeyeon please stop giving me that weird look," dasom complained. Taeyeon chuckled like a creep and looked away "what's with you. You're acting strange."

"Doesn't she always!" a voice from being spoken . Snapping her head back at Donghyuck she gritted her teeth at him. In return he just stuck his tongue out to her. She rolled her eyes and turned away.

"Did you win the lottery or something?" Taeyeon smiled at Dasom's question. "You can say that!" Suddenly Taeyeon felt an arm around her shoulder.

"You what!!! Give me the money," Donghyuck demanded. "No!!" he held her arm and begged her but taeyeon shook her head. I mean she didn't actually win the lottery. Donghyuck began doing aegyo and both dasom and taeyeon were internally cringing.

"Urgh... I'm broke. Help a friend ou- ahhhhh" donghyuck was pulled up by his ear by an unamused jaemin who placed him back on his own seat. "Leave her alone!" he monotoned.

The boy rubbed his earlobe "damn what's with you? Why do you care?" Donghyuck

whined back . Jaemin faced Taeyeon and smirked.

"Because you're annoying what belongs to me." he muttered under his breath but made sure taeyeon could hear.

She turned away from jaemin's gaze

What's that supposed to mean? Her heart was racing a marathon

Chenle and dasom were being overly obvious. I mean no one else realised except for taeyeon because she now knows about their little crush on one another.

Dasom gave her brownie to Chenle. That's when she realised how much in love this girl must be with the younger boy. I mean Dasom never shares her food. She would rather sit in a room of snakes than share her food. She turns wild if anyone steals her snacks. Taeyeon's mouth fell ajar trying to process what happened. She didn't realise her brownie was stolen by a little thief.

She faced her tray and screamed where her brownie was gone. Taeyeon was saving it for last. Her insides burned after hearing loud smacking beside her. Donghyuck was munching his brownie really loud, savouring the melting chocolate.

"Damn this is heaven!" he screamed. Losing it she pulled his hair. "That was mine!" she cried out.

"Ahhhhh- get off." he pushed her hand away "don't eat junk food. You should lose weight" he smirked and stuck his tongue out to which Taeyeon gasped out loud and started hitting him. After Donghyuck began crying in pain she stopped and glared at him. He mouthed a sorry and hugged her to calm her down. "You must be on your period. You seem mad today" he muttered but that didn't go unheard by her.

"What!" she yelled, making the boy squeal and run for his life out the canteen. Taeyeon breathed heavily in and out and looked at Jaemin who was smiling. Instantly she stopped huffing in anger instead began to glare at him "why are you smiling? Did you hear him?" he nodded and placed his brownie on her plate.

"Have it ?" Taeyeon's eyes widened by a fraction, feeling slightly gratified by his action.

"You sure?" Jaemin simply nodded. "Hyuck said I need to lose weight" she muttered under her breath but Jaemin still heard.

"You don't need to lose weight love." he whispered to her, making Taeyeon's heart flutter. Jaemin placed his banana milk beside her as well and walked away finishing his food. She watched him walk off and unknowingly smiled. She was about to finish her food when she felt a pair of eyes on her. Out of curiosity the girl searched for the suspect and saw Byeol staring right at her.

That's weird she isn't sitting with us