↠ C . 47

"How is this?" Taeyeon showed the girls a pair of knitted baby boots

"How is this?" Taeyeon showed the girls a pair of knitted baby boots. "It comes with a white pair and a dark blue pair. Aren't the cutest" she squealed while placing them on her palm. Barely taking up much space on her hand. Byeol leaned over and cooed in adoration. "And they are unisex."

"Yeah I think I will take it" Opal gently placed them in the shopping basket. "What are you looking at?" Yuta asked while placing his hands gently around Leiko's waist. He peeked past to see her holding onto toddler clothes. "They're so cute aren't they" she muttered.

Yuta smiled and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. "If you want a child I'm more than happy to become a father right now" he whispered into her ear and placed his chin on her shoulder. Leiko could feel her cheeks becoming hot but she shook her head. "I'm still in University" Yuta chuckled and nodded. He ruffled her hair and walked towards mark.

"You both are adorable" Byeol said to Leiko who became even more red "Oh shut up" Byeol giggled and linked arms while they walked around.

The car journey back was out of control. Opal and Byeol were screaming at the top of their lungs singing nonstop. Yuta somehow was able to sleep through their shrieks. Mark was painfully dead inside hating every moment that happened during the day. From morning till now, it really hasn't been his day. Taeyeon couldn't help but tease him.

"How's Mr.Junior doing?" Mark painfully faced her with a menacing glare. She tried not to laugh and made a thin line with her lips. "Sorry" she said blandly. "You don't even sound sincere," Mark scoffed. "I can't help it. Teasing you I mean. It's entertaining" she giggled "But really I am sorry. I will stop now" she said. Genuine this time.

Mark smiled softly and nodded. "So what's the plan?" he asked out of curiosity. "Well Opal bought this present looking box with a bow. And inside she is going to place the knitted shoes, the dummy, one of her pregnancy tests and she is writing a note."

"A note?" Mark knitted his eyebrows. "Yeah she is going to write it in first tense but as her baby" mark rubbed his forehead "Yeah I don't get what you mean"

Taeyeon clicked her tongue and sighed "Like saying Hi daddy I can't wait until I come into your life something like that" Mark made a "o" with his mouth and nodded understanding what she is getting at.

"Daddy?" he smirked and giggled. "What did you say mark?" Taeyeon turned to face the boy again. "Nothing," he smiled innocently. "Mark cleanse your brain with holy water and drain all the gunk out of there" yuta muttered. "I thought you were asleep" Mark stated. "I was until I heard a pervert"

"I am not a PERVERT" mark spitted clearly offended. "You are," he said back to the older boy.

"What was that?" yuta opened his eyes and glared at the boy who gave him a awkward smile

"Guys, I'm nervous!"

"Don't be, it will all go as planned. Me and Leiko will go and get him" Byeol said and walked out from Jaehyun's room. It was 8 pm and the girls didn't want to wait any longer. Opal wanted to get it over and done with. She felt sweat trickling from her forehead. Taeyeon watched as she walked back and forth in her room, biting her nails.