↠ C . 65

She thought wrong

She thought wrong.... She thought she would never have to see him ever again

Icy shivers sent down her spine as an ominous smirk raised across his lips. "I underestimated you. You really are something huh" he chuckled, impressed that she escaped.

Not thinking of anything about the situation she sprinting into the woods beside the road away from him and the abandoned building. She doesn't even know how long she has been running for. He didn't give up and still chased. Unfortunately, the girl ran from the building to the road and now is running again. It was taking an effect on her.

Her lungs were getting tired again but she couldn't give up. He was right behind her, his footsteps getting closer and closer by every second. She tried to block out the curse words shooting at her.

Her feet took off but never knew where exactly. The chase came to a halt when her hair was pulled back harshly pushing her to the woodlands flooring. The soft soil scrunched up is her balled fist.

I have to fight! - she thought

She didn't want to. He was thrice the size of her. Regretfully, Taeyeon grabbed the dagger she was carrying and stabbed his upper thigh.not expecting her courageous attack a scream of agony left his lips. The birds fled the crime scene. An animalistic howl left his lips fearing the woodland creatures.

Taeyeon knew that she could barely scratch on him. But she had to take a shot. Before he could launch a hit towards her she held her dagger out in front of her. Same as the time when she held it out in front of her mother. Just like before the same scene played out again, without looking the man walked right into the sharp weapon making it pierce his stomach.

Her attention was brought away from his yelling when a loud explosion came from a distance. Her eyes averted to the large commotion and landed on the black soot. Dense smoke blocked the vision of the fluffy clouds, blazing light of the fire illuminated above the trees afar.

"Y-you k-killed my members!!" he stuttered as he coughed out blood.

She couldn't move, her feet were frozen on the ground. She looked down at him in horror. "I-i'm going to k-kill you!" he spat out crawling towards her. Taeyeon grabbed her gun and aimed it at him. Her hand's shook, not wanting to use it. Shutting her eyes tight and cocked it. Her finger twitched on the trigger but she couldn't bring herself to shoot him.

A sigh left her lips. "You deserve to die in pain not like this" she mumbled

Her hand reached into her pocket. "I hope you rot in hell for all the sins you caused" superiority coarse through her veins as her words shoot at him like burning poison. Not thinking the slightest moment at what she was about to do her finger pulled at the safety pin leaking out the toxic content. Her darkened orbs glared down at him as she threw the gas grenade closer to his face.