↠ C . 18

As the day went by, Taeyeon became hot news

As the day went by, Taeyeon became hot news. Students paid more attention to her. She wanted to stay low and not gain popularity. She was always the introvert type. However, after seeing her coming to school with the Dreamies, a lot of students noticed her existence more.

Eyes trailed her every move. Questioning who she is and why they haven't seen her before. Some bitching about her, mostly the girls. She felt a little insecure because it's been long since she grabbed this much attention. The last time was during the disaster from her past. Taeyeon let out a sigh as she walked to the canteen during lunch. She walked straight towards Dasom trying to ignore all the stares. 

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon proceeded facing down to the floor while walking. Her friend narrowed her eyes and shook Taeyeons shoulder, gaining her attention. The sudden action made Taeyeon flinch in fear. Weirdly it somehow brought back visions of her past when everyone was bullying her. The times when they all stared at her walking into school calling names. She couldn't get her mind of it. 

"You ok?" Dasom asked concerned. "Huh- yeah, why wouldn't I be?" she had to lie

"You just seemed to have zoned out today" Taeyeon couldn't tell Dasom why she was acting strange. She can't tell her the reason is because she hates being the talk in the school and how it reminds her of when everyone talked about her in the past. About her being a murderer.

Taeyeon shook her head. "Nothing's wrong, Somsom. I'm tired. Let's go! Your girl is hungry~" she swayed Dasom's arm. Falling for her playful act,  Dasom giggled as both the girls skipped to the queue. Yet again Taeyeon could feel eyes on her back. She shivered a little but tried to ignore it.

Both girls sat on an empty table and ate their food. "Yeon look behind you" When she turned around she spotted Chenle waving at her. Taeyeon smiled and waved back towards him.

Then Chenle gestured her to come to their table. Immediately, Taeyeon vigorously shook her head declining his kind offer. Chenle pouted towards her. He looked so darn cute to refuse. She was going to ask Dasom but stopped after seeing Jaemin glaring at her. Taking a big gulp she fixed her eyes back to Chenle and gave him a sad expression and shook her head. 

Taeyeon turned away to be faced by a Dasom giving her a judging look.  "Since when were you close with Chenle?" she asked suspiciously 

"Umm... I don know" Taeyeon replied but it was obvious that she was hiding something. Dasom gave her a "your not fooling me" look but didn't push the topic. Taeyeon was glad that Dasom didn't question further. 

That's one thing she loves about Dasom. She respects Taeyeon's privacy which she really appreciates.

DaSomSom <3

So Yeonie I saw a little girl hopping into

Haechan's car after school. Who do you think

it is? 😏😚

Oh shut it!

Hehehee! Anyway how did you get so close to

all of them?

Sorry I can't tell you!

Ugh fine but stay away from Jaemin. Don't wanna

get on his bad side

Don't worry I won't

As soon as Taeyeon typed that down she saw Jaemin enter the living room. He glanced towards her making eye contact. The girl had her legs stretched on Donghucks lap while Donghyuck was also on his phone. 

He didn't say or do anything which confused Taeyeon but then he let out a scoff and glared at her before walking away.

What's with him?