↠ C . 61

3 figures sitting in her room

3 figures sitting in her room. Her feet halted in space as her pupils landed on the unexpected visitors. When her presence was found Leiko immediately walked over pulling her into her warmth.

"You guys should've told me you were coming?"

"When have we ever told you?" Opal quietly said, looking over her shoulder. Leiko pulled her further into the room so they could all sit.

"I'm sorry" Taeyeon suddenly let out causing the girls shoulders to perk up. "Why?"

"You guys visited me 3 times last week but I was so harsh and shut you all out. I even shouted at you to leave" Taeyeon guiltily confessed, feeling so small in the situation. The girls stayed quiet, not responding. Taeyeon lifted her head up slightly to view their faces. A small understanding smile plastered on their lips

"Yeon it's fine. We are more happy that you have gotten yourself together now" dasom rubbed her back. "Yuta told us that you have been coming back to your old self slowly so we visited" Leiko tilted her head

A sigh left at the corner of the bed. "I wish she was still with us. She was such a jolly kid, smiling like there's no worry in her world. She had spirit and lit up the darkest room. I miss her" Opal shut her eyes letting all her emotions out. A single tear falling out her right eye

"Don't cry Opal. emotional distress can lead to misscarriage. Please don't cry '' Leiko let out, concern laced around her voice. "B-but i-it's hard. I've tried to stay strong for my baby and not get depressed due to the situation. How can I not when one of my girls has died" her tears fell harder making the others tremble in fear. It's not good for the baby.

Without a split second the girls hugged her, comforting her trying to calm her down. Dasom grabbed onto the tv remote and played a comedy movie hoping that it could brighten up the situation.

Luckily the atmosphere calmed down and Opal was laughing at the scenes from the movie. Near the end Taeyeon turned around to see Opal's eyes closed, a soft snore leaving her lips.

She gently covered her body with the comfy duvet. Opal cuddled in, her baby bump slightly curving upwards through the duvet. The other girls smiled at her peaceful state.

There was a silence in the room, it wasn't awkward, it was kind of the opposite. It's quite relaxing. But then the silence was disrupted by Dasom speaking up

"Taeyeon.... I know I shouldn't say this but I really want to ask you. Do you not trust me? Why didn't you tell me about the gang, your past and everything?"

A bundle of weight fell on her shoulders as she felt at fault for not telling her anything. It's not that she didn't trust Dasom.

"I was scared of what you would think of me. That you might leave me," Taeyeon truthfully confessed. Dasom wasn't expecting that. "I didn't want you to leave me so I thought it would've just been better if I never told you in the first place"