↠ C . 52

"You're dating Jaemin!!" a shout was heard as Leiko barged into Taeyeon's room with a shocked Opal following behind

"You're dating Jaemin!!" a shout was heard as Leiko barged into Taeyeon's room with a shocked Opal following behind. Both girls halted and their eyes widened. "Why did you stop walking?" Byeol asked as she peeked past their shoulders to see what made them stop so suddenly. She glanced to see Taeyeon standing in her room with nothing but a towel wrapped around her. She gave the girls a are you serious look and told them to shut the door.

"I just came out of the shower. Give me a moment, I will just go and change." the three girls sat down comfortable and waited patiently. Luckily for Taeyeon it wasn't anyone else who walked in and it was the girls.

As soon as taeyeon stepped out they immediately threw questions at her taking her by surprise. Taeyeon waited for them to calm down but her patience ran low. "Ok ok that's enough. One at a time" she broke through the ruckus.

"So you're dating Jaemin?" Leiko asked. She laid down on Taeyeon's bed, her elbows giving support as she placed both palms on her cheeks. Taeyeon narrowed her eyebrows and shot a glare at Byeol who gave a guilty smile.

Opal and Leiko laughed at the two girls arguing in silence with a staring contest. "Anyway when did it happen?" Opal broke the two girls' staring contest apart. "The day you told Jaehyun about your pregnancy". Leiko and Opal gave a look to one another in shock. "Wait, and you didn't tell us!" Opal shouted. Taeyeon's eyes widened because she wasn't expected her to become mad.

Opal instantly regretted her action after noticing the fear in Taeyeon's eyes. "Oh Taeyeon~ I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lash out like that. My emotions have been really hard to control lately" she hugged the girl.

"Yeah talk about it," Leiko muttered, "Shut up," Opal replied. "Literally the other day she was happy and then she started to cry after seeing that it was raining" Leiko rolled her eyes. "Hey get pregnant and then you will understand my issue" Opal scoffed.

Taeyeon smiled at the two then placed her hand softly at the now visible baby bump. It wasn't too big but you can tell that she is pregnant. "It's just became the 4th months now right?" Taeyeon glanced at Opal who nodded as a motherly smile formed across her lips. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"I've gained so much weight and have been having so much cravings. It's driving me crazy. I woke up at 3 am yesterday and asked Jaehyun to go buy me churros. I was shocked because he didn't argue and did so. He is so sweet" she chuckled while rubbing her tummy gently. The couple have been spending more time with one another. Jaehyun has been living with Opal and caring for her. He has only been coming back to the gang for important meetings or other reasons.

"You both are so cute" Byeol cuddled her pillow. "Ugh I feel so lonely and single" she muttered as she glanced at all 3 girls.

"You will find your Mr perfect one day" Leiko patted the girl's head. "We can always hook her up with someone," Opal grinned. "What about Mark! He always gets pissed off because he third wheels all the time"

"No he loves his watermelon more than anyone else. And I can't see myself dating him" Byeol gave a disgusted look. "I'll find someone when I'm at uni" she ruffled her hair and stared at the ceiling. "Opal, when are you allowed to find out what gender?" she suddenly asked

"After 14 weeks or so. It's been 16  so I actually had the ultrasound 2 days ago. It's a girl. Jaehyun was really happy" she smiled reminiscing about the day. "He even took me out to a fancy dinner and ..." she held her hand up to show the girls.

A delicate designed crystal white diamond ring was placed on her finger. Loud screams and squeals were let out around the room of excitement. "Yep he proposed" she grinned widely.

"We are planning on having the wedding next month. Only the gang and us are going to come along with my mum and brother. And omg you never guess what. When my mum first saw Jaehyun she fell in love with him and questioned him why such a handsome man would choose a rat like me? She called me a rat next to him" Opal clenched her fist huffing out air. 

Laughter erupted in the room. "Can you believe it? Like is she even my mother? Did she adopt me?" Opal cried out complaining. Taeyeon patted her shoulder but couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah laugh it off" opal rolled her eyes."Oh yeah I'm also inviting another friend who you might or might not know"

"Who?" Taeyeon questioned. "Cyrah" opal smiled slightly. "Cyrah, our nurse!" Byeol asked in confusion . "Oh that makes sense. You were in high school around the time she was. I guess you were friends," Taeyeon leaned forward. Opal nodded.

"I guess that also means you know about her and my brother" Taeyeon raised her eyebrow. "Oh wait Taeyong told you?" opal asked shocked. "I thought he wouldn't," she laughed. "About time" Byeol and Leiko just glanced at one another in confusion but just shrugged it off.

 "About time" Byeol and Leiko just glanced at one another in confusion but just shrugged it off

Don't forget to vote and comment !! xx