↠ C . 40

A person isn't courageous or stronger if they are always correct

Remember that there is nothing  wrong in feeling at fault, how else would we come to know our own weakness' 

The will to admit that you are at wrong is the most fearless thing a person can do

You need to know them to become a stronger and gentler person 

"Jaemin.... Jaemin!.... Wait a minute" he abruptly stopped hearing her calls "What's wrong?" he questioned her.

"What's wrong?! What's wrong with you? You just walked off without saying a word." upon not hearing him answer she examined his features stepping closer. "Are you ok?" A smirk adorned across his lips noticing that she was worried about him. "Nothing. I'm glad you cleared it out with her" he smiled and lifted his hand to caress her hair.

"Jaemin...." he hummed and looked deep into her eyes "Thank you" he raised his left eyebrow in confusion. "I don't know. I just wanted to thank you. And .... Um" Taeyeon made a thin line with her lips contemplating on whether to ask or not

"What is it?" She looked back at him and grabbed his hand. The sudden movement startled him "I-I want to.... I want to treat you" she blurted out taking him by surprise "For saving my life back then. I want to repay you back as a thank you." Jaemin opened his lips to agree but was cut off when a whistle was blown from the other side of the hallway. They both turned to see a teacher running towards them.

"You both should be in class right now, not canoodling" he screamed. Jaemin gripped onto Taeyeon's hand tighter and they began to run. The teacher was still chasing them but after a minute he slowed down "Stop ... right t-t-there" he yelled, out of breath.

They both ran fast laughing. Leaving the building and sprinting behind the school where most of the delinquent students smoke "We lost him. He won't be able to find us here!" Jaemin spoke slightly out of breath. He looked at the girl who was breathing heavily. Immediately grabbed her shoulders. His pupils moved back and forth from her orbs. "Are you ok? Do you have your inhaler?"

She shook her head. "What! Always carry it with you" he was getting worried

"It wasn't that bad of a run. I'm perfectly fine" she tried to reassure him. Jaemin wasn't convinced until she caught up with her normal breathing. He sighed in relief "Please always carry it with you" she nodded. They sat down at a large log for a minute to calm their pulse down.

"Do you still smoke?" she asked, finding used cigarettes on the floor. It reminded her of when he smoked beside her. Jaemin's head shot up. "I didn't notice but it's been awhile since I stopped." A smile erupted from her lips. She was over the moon to find out that he stopped.

"That's good to hear. You won't be damaging your health anymore" she spoke out softly. Her eyes sparkled in the sunlight and he couldn't look away. Jaemin unconsciously averted his gaze from her eyes to her lips. Taeyeon noticed and her breath hitched. Her heart was beating fast. The boy leaned closer to her face and his hands gently landed on her hips pulling her closer than they already were.

Taeyeon froze when his breath hit her face. His eyes traced her features. She was breathtaking. Jaemin smirked slightly and leaned further in but to his dismay the sound of the school bell ringing interrupted them. The boy was about to ignore it and carry on, however the girl took a chance to run away when he stopped for a moment after the vibrating sound. She pushed him away and ran to the school building not looking back.

He clicked his tongue and kicked the brick wall hard before walking back to class.

The two girls were peacefully eating lunch. Donghyuck said that Byeol could eat with them but Taeyeon asked if she could sit next to Byeol alone. So at the moment they were eating lunch at a corner table. Taeyeon wanted to eat alone with her so they could mingle alone but also because she was flustered and shy to even look at Jaemin after what happened earlier in the day.

Two pieces of sausage were placed in Byeol's tray. She looked up to see the edge of taeyeon's lips move upwards

"What the- you gave me your food!" Byeol gasped covering her mouth "What in the world! What a change but thanks darling." she winked to which Taeyeon shook her head chuckling. "Don't expect me to hand anything to you. Food is my baby love" Byeol warned, pointing her chopsticks to the girl.

"Yeah yeah I know!" she rolled her eyes at her "If you're done let's leave. I want to go back to the rooftop before class starts. It's peaceful there"

"You seem to really like it up there," Byeol stated. "Yeah it's quiet and the breeze soothes my mind"

Stuffing the remaining food and they left the canteen making their way. "Are we going to the rest of today's class'?" Byeol asked. "I think we should."

"By the way, Johnny texted me today saying that his Boss wants him to move back into NCT headquarters. So I will be moving in today" Byeol said while waiting for Taeyeon to respond. Taeyeon's eyes widened and she began jumping up and down. "Wait seriously! You're going to live with us now. With me!" She hugged Byeol tight, making her laugh.

"I need to thank Yong" the girls stride up the stairs but paused when they heard unusual sounds. They both glanced at each other with a flustered face "Is that what I think it is?" Taeyeon whispered to the girl.

Byeol smirked and tip-toed further up the stairs. Taeyeon tried to stop her but was forcefully dragged up. They both peaked their heads past the rails to the next set of stairs to spot two students making out.

Taeyeon tugged at Byeols shirt to pull her down but the girl didn't avail "It's free porn. Come on" Byeol stated while biting her lip as she saw them kissing. Taeyeon kept her face turned the other direction but freaked out by the unholy sound the girl let out catching her attention. She was having enough. Her cheeks turned red and the air was getting hot. Taeyeon didn't want to interrupt the couples make out session so she was about to pull at Byeol' shirt and drag her out.

However, it didn't go as planned when the boy's face was revealed. "CHENLE!!" Taeyeon screamed out subconsciously. The boy stopped what he was doing immediately and turned his head to spot the two peaking girls. His cheeks transformed to crimson red.

Taeyeon couldn't say a word and was utterly speechless. She stared at the boy's eyes who was staring back as shocked as she was. Then Taeyeon glanced at the girl who was also caught in the act. She was gripping onto his shirt and giving an awkward smile. "Dasom and Chenle" Byeol gasped out loud and grinned. "Wow in broad daylight" she chuckled and gave them a thumbs up.

Taeyeon slapped Byeols head and looked at her friends "Y-you can carry on. W-we will leave" Taeyeon stuttered and dragged Byeol downstairs. When they reached the hallway she let out a breath of air "Oh my god, I can't believe we just walked in on them" Taeyeon mumbled under her breath. "Yeah let's miss class" She groaned not wanting to see Dasom. Byeol shook her head "You said yourself that we should go to the rest of today's classes"

"No I think you just want to attend class now to tease Dasom "

"You're right. No point in denying it" she laughed and skipped into the empty classroom.

 No point in denying it" she laughed and skipped into the empty classroom