↠ C . 28

Unbearable pain hit across the width of Taeyeon's forehead

Unbearable pain hit across the width of Taeyeon's forehead. Slowly she fluttered her eyes squinted open adjusting to the dim daylight. She stirred around and pushed on her left palm in the process to sit up straight. Unknowingly, a hand was placed on her back aiding her to sit up. She turned around to see the nurse helping her.

"Are you feeling better?" Cyrah asked. Cyrah is only 24 years old. A very skillful nurse and gets along with the students quite well. Her friendly, bubbly and approachable behaviour makes her likable compared to the other adults in the school. Also she is extremely beautiful.

Her shiny ebony skin and model features make her a heart throb to many boys. Her dark flattering eyes break hearts left and right. But her kindness is what makes her an amazing person.

She cautiously examined Taeyeon with worried eyes. "Why am I her Cyrah?"

"Sweetie you fainted. You have to look after yourself. School can be stressful but your health is important as well" she rubbed circles on Taeyeon's back. Taeyeon was about to thank her when the door harshly swung open with a loud bang.

"Oh you're awake!" She saw Donghyuck and Dasom entering. "Ah, your friends are here. I'm gonna leave now. Make sure you kids don't hang out too much around here and leave. It's lunch, you have to eat to get energy" She waved and walked past the two smiling sweetly.

"Bye Cyrah~" Donghyuck smirked while winking at the 5 '7 older girl. Shaking her head she chuckled leaving. "It's lunch! I've been out for that long!" Taeyeon exclaimed after the door shut.

"Yeah you fell out of your seat and hit the ground so hard. I was so worried about you" Dasom whined and embraced Taeyeon into a warm hug.

"How did I get here?" Pulling away she pursed her lips. "You don't remember?" Donghyuck hit Dasom's head lightly.

"How can she? She passed out!" He clicked his tongue then smiled lightly at Taeyeon. "It was me obviously," he said with a smug look. Taeyeon raised her eyebrows and was about to thank him but stopped when Dasom scoffed sarcastically.

"As if! You wish it was you! - after you fainted Haechan stood up and walked over to see if you were alright. He asked the homeroom teacher if he could take you to the nurse but before he could pick you up Jaemin was already carrying you in his arms. He ran out of the classroom. He was full on sprinting"

"J-j-jaemin did!" Taeyeon asked, half shocked and flustered by the fact that he carried her all the way to the nurse. The infirmary is in a whole other building.

"Noona I heard you fainted are you ok now?" Jisung leaned closer to the older girl. Taeyeon chuckled and nodded at him. She sat in her usual seat. Which happened to be right next to Jaemin. He didn't pay attention to her but she wanted to thank him but wasn't sure how to.

As she was about to tap him on his arm a stranger's voice stopped her. Everyone on the table turned to the person.

"Hi there. Can I sit with you guys?" Taeyeon froze, she couldn't move and didn't know what to say. She didn't expect Byeol to come up to her. They both shared eye contact, however Taeyeon darted her gaze away immediately. That fast action didn't go unnoticed by Jaemin. He glanced at the sweating girl furrowing his eyebrows at her sudden strange behaviour. He was about to say no realising that Taeyeon looked out of place and uncomfortable. But Donghyuck spoke first.