↠ C . 30

"He can be so selfish!" Taeyeon muttered as she watched the rain heavily pour down

"He can be so selfish!" Taeyeon muttered as she watched the rain heavily pour down. She regretted not bringing an umbrella. Students were already heading home. Some running in the rain, others well protected by their umbrella.

Taeyeon didn't want to run all the way to the bus stop. She stood under the shelter waiting for the precipitation to stop. She stayed put in her position for a while already. If she stays any longer she might miss her bus and then she would have no choice but to wait for Donghyuck's detention to be over.

Letting out a sigh she placed her hands over her head, hovering them. She took a few steps past the shelter and into the rain but then felt a tug on her bag making her step back.

"Oh-what the-'' her bag on her back hit someone's chest. The latter turned to spot Jaemin looking back down on her "What is it?" she asked hesitantly.

"It's raining. You're going to catch a cold." he handed her an umbrella and began walking off but was stopped by a warm hand latching onto his wrist.

"What about you?" he didn't answer her and walked past her but not outside into the rain. Instead he walked towards their classroom.

Is he not going home?

Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and walked towards her bus stop. It's a 10 minute walk. It has been awhile since she got the bus. Taeyeon was about to cross the road. The bus stop is just on the opposite side, it was in her view but the bus pulled in. She couldn't cross, the light was still red and cars were moving.

Running? That's impossible, she wouldn't be able to catch it. All she could do was watch as the bus went by. She crossed the road hoping that the second bus was still on it's way. But to her dismay the bus she just missed was the second bus.

She pouted as she faced the timetable. She had to wait for Hyuck now. Taeyeon sat down at the bus stop too tired to walk back and it was still raining. She rather walk back to school when the rain has stopped.

5 minutes went by when the rain had set and stopped. The sun peered past the clouds and shined down heating up the flooded floor. Taeyeon peeked her head out and looked up to the sun. The clouds have vanished.

A smile was placed across her face. The sun always brightened up her mood. Clouds, rain , fog are gloomy, it's normal for you to not feel excited on those kinds of days. Taeyeon was about to leave the bus stop but a motorbike parked in front of her. The rider's face was hidden behind the helmet but he gestured Taeyeon to come over. Her eyes widened and she shook her head at him. Not knowing who he was. She didn't want to get on a random stranger's bike.

Taeyeon was about to run off ignoring him but then he pulled his helmet off....

"Oh .. Jaemin?" He pulled her arm to bring her closer and he passed a spare helmet to her. Taeyeon understood that he wanted to take her home but she questioned herself why he would. Brushing the thought away and replacing it thinking that it's just him being kind, she placed the helmet on.