↠ C . 49

After a few seconds, the girl comprehended what she had just done, Taeyeon backed away

After a few seconds, the girl comprehended what she had just done, Taeyeon backed away. Her lips parted slightly in shock. Regret taking over her nerves. She felt guilty for doing something without his consent. Scared that he might be mad. Her hazel orbs stared back at his dark ones in fear.

"I - uh.. I'm s-so-" her words got caught in her throat by the sudden sensation of his soft lips placed on her own. Thoughts filled her mind trying to grasp the situation. She froze in her spot not being able to move, his lips perfectly moulded to hers. The warmth placed on her hips made way around her waist pulling her closer than they already were. She felt him backing away slightly when his lips left hers for a second.

"Kiss me" seductive tone ringing in her ears sending shivers down her spine. Taeyeon didn't hesitate. Her eyes fluttered shut. She could feel him smirking against hers after she did as told. Her hands moved up his chest to his neck wrapping around sturdy. She slowly moved her lips in sync with his.

Her fingers softly pulled at the ends of his hair which drove him insane. Jaemin was never able to understand why he cared about this girl so much or why she had such an effect on him. But the unknown feeling which had always lingered in his heart pressuring him to be acknowledged is now satisfied. He couldn't be any more content than receiving the same feeling back.

His heart pounded against her ribcage just like hers did against his. Butterflies swarmed through their stomachs. Taeyeon felt light as if she was soaring through the sky. A breeze of coldness brushed against her back when his large palms slipped under her crop top, ever so tenderly running his hands, caressing her sides. It calmed her down just like how he was soothed by the rotating motion of her fingers rubbing his hair and nape.

Their minds were nowhere but focused on each other. Loving the feeling of being in each other's embrace and sharing the hidden emotions they dug deep for a long time. Taeyeon loved how his lips moved against hers. She thought he would be more rough or aggressive however he held her in his arms like she is a fragile babe, delicately moving his against hers. She felt a tug in her heart after realising how soft this man is, shielding himself by giving off a cold aura to others. She broke through his facade, something no one has ever done.

They both parted away needing the exchange of air. Jaemin rested his forehead against hers. Eyes connected sending her goosebumps along her body. He gazed at her feeling overwhelmed by how beautiful she is. He knew that she was attractive but admiring her features up closer, even closer than before gave him a giddy feeling inside.

Their breaths mixed with one another as they did not avert their eyes. "You're mine" Jaemin whispered, pecking her lips "I fucking love you so much" he placed his lips back on her slightly tugging at the bottom, biting it causing her to gasp. He held her tight deepening their kiss, however it wasn't the desperate and possessive type. It was definitely the opposite from it. More passionate and affectionate. He poured out all his emotions giving all his attention to her.