↠ C . 27

Gray surrounded the city as the clouds overcasted the sun's daylight

Gray surrounded the city as the clouds overcasted the sun's daylight. Sharp thorns of droplets adorned the icy cold windows of the school classrooms. It's a strange day, a random occurrence of rain in the summer season.

It puts the students' moods off and their will to study. Tiredness took over Taeyeon's emotions as her eyes wandered along the glass cover protecting her from the rain. She watched the patterns the rhythmic droplets made as they trailed downwards.

It was only the morning but she had no effort, the sudden change of weather killed her insides. They always say the weather has a huge effect on your mood.

The school bell rang, vibrating across the school corridors along with the screaming teenagers who were making their way back to their designated classrooms.

Dasom tapped on Taeyeon's shoulder, gaining her attention. "You alright?"

Yawning, the girl nodded, whispering a fatigued just bored. She sat up straight and stretched her limbs, then turned her body around to crack her spine.

In the middle of stretching her back she halted when her face was at a close proximity to Jaemins. His obsidian eyes making contact with her soft chocolate orbs. His stare was so deep it was pulling her towards him. She couldn't turn away lulling into his stare.

"You never listen, do you love? Why don't you keep your eyes to yourself?" Taeyeon's lips fell apart slightly as she questioned herself what he was talking about. A few seconds passed when she realised that she was staring at him.

A smirk embellished his soft lips, leaning forward closing the gap between them. Taeyeon's breath hitched as her mind went back to the night before. A slow burning sensation was felt on her cheeks, a hiccup fell past her lips. She immediately shut her mouth with her hand hoping that another wouldn't come out due to nervousness. Tension built up in the atmosphere and she partially forgot that she was still in class. Her eyes glued to him, making him tilt his head. A deep chuckle rang in her ears causing her to burn even more as her heart rate increased.

Fiercely she spun around back towards her own desk, taking a big gulp, she fanned her face to get rid of the tint across her cheeks. A vibration from her blazer distracted her from the event that just occurred.

Sunshine Pudu ☀️

So is there something I missed?

What are you on about?

So we are just gonna ignore the fact

that you both were about to kiss😏

WTF Nooo!

You're Blushingggg!!

Shut it before I throw you 10 feet under the

ground and stuff that damn PS5 down your throat until you choke!😡

Kinky!😩

I hate you! I used to be such a innocent girl

and your ruining my poor virgin mind😭

"Ruined your virgin mind?" What have you

been thinking about it recently? 😳

Taeyeon painfully turned her head to face the giggling immature boy. She hissed and narrowed her eyebrows at him. He in return just stuck his tongue out. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and rested her head on her desk not wanting to continue this unholy conversation.

Just then the homeroom teacher entered and she could hear the other students greeting her presence but Taeyeon was just not having it that day. Not bothered to do anything. She can hear her teacher's voice screeching out like chalk painfully being scratched on the board. One of her most hated pet peeves.

"Introduce yourself!"

Huh a new student? - she thought

Suddenly interested, Taeyeon lifted her body up to take a look at the new student. Her eyes laid on the figure.

A cold breeze blew off negative thoughts and memories, overtook Taeyeon's mind. She couldn't think straight. She was petrified. Her heart pounded immensely triggering her unwanted past. The dark grim bleak skies pouring down with rain expressed the same emotions she felt at that exact moment - darkness

There was no light found in Taeyeon's soul as she felt a discomfort of fear running through her veins. The shield protecting her hidden scar began to shred, her weakness was being exposed as the eyes she never wanted to see feasted upon her slowly taking her into a black hole full of thrones, pricking at her vulnerability.

Tears filled her eyes but never fell. They weren't only tears of terror but also resentment. Taeyeon shot a deathly glare full of fire but her heart contrasted, still trembling with unease.

She looked different. Older, mature. I mean it has been 4 years since their last encounter. The same glowing almond tanned skin and gold nose ring. Her hair was still wavy but dyed into a new shade - cinnamon. It looked authentic and natural on her. She grew into her features and was even more stunning than before.

The new student's eyes were planted on Taeyeon's not leaving. Hers were wide, her mouth agape, she was shocked and surprised. There was an unreadable expression like her eyes just feasted on a ghost. However, she shivered against Taeyeon's icy stare.

"Ummm.... Are you not going to introduce yourself?"

"Huh...oh yeah" she cleared her throat and gave a quick glance at Taeyeon before opening her mouth.

"Hi I'm Han Byeol. It's nice to meet you"

Her voice, her sweet voice dipped with honey was all Taeyeon needed to hear for her to break down completely. She tried to stay strong and feel hatred towards her ex-best friend. I mean she betrayed her. But after listening to her voice she couldn't, panic rode over her and her features altered. Her eyes didn't express anger. Instead now it presented worry and distress.

Will everyone know now?

Will they judge me like before?

Will I even get a chance to run away from this nightmare again?

She couldn't even look up into Byeols eyes. The girl was walking in the direction of Taeyeon. She sat two seats in front of her. Thankfully someone was in between them. But that didn't stop Taeyeon's adrenaline from coursing through her bloodstream, sweat trickled and her energy escaped from her hold. She became dizzy and her head felt heavy.

Her eyes rolled back as a cold black atmosphere took over her body.