↠ C . 53

"Taeyeon!!"

"Taeyeon!!"

"Taeyeon!!"

The walking girl halted to face the culprit calling out her name. As soon as she spotted the person her face lit up. She jogged towards Taeyeon, holding her knees and stabilizing her unrhythmic breathing.

Cyrah lifted up the note that Taeyeon left to her the other day. "You really didn't need to but I really appreciated it."

"No please, you helped me out a lot and that's the least I could do after everything" Cyrah sighed "I was merely doing my job" taeyeon made a thin line with her lips. "But the brownies were really good. Did you make them yourself?" Cyrah asked . "Yeah! I'm glad you enjoyed them," Taeyeon replied. Her voice went slightly high pitched by the excitement.

Both girls walked down the corridor and made it into the infirmary. "So why didn't you tell me that you knew my brother?" Cyrah's eyes widened in shock. "Wait, you didn't know?" Taeyeon shook her head. "I thought you knew. I never brought it up though because I thought it would be awkward as I am your brothers ex"

"Nope he didn't say a word" taeyeon could see a slight sadness in Cyrah's features after what she said. "Oh.. um.. I-I didn-"

Her voice was cut off by the older girl "It's fine Taeyeon. It was in the past. We both broke up because it was the best for us to do at that moment. It's been like 6-7 years." Taeyeon didn't know what to say. Her voice was stuck in her throat. She didn't mean to hurt Cyrah by her words. She wanted to say something but was scared that what she says may come out harsher than she wanted. Cyrah went quiet and noticed the uncomfortable atmosphere forming around the girl.

She let out a giggle and shook her head. "Taeyeon, it's ok. Really! It was ages ago and I moved on. I was just upset that he didn't mention me. Not because we dated in the past but before we dated we were best friends along with Johnny. I thought he would've at least mentioned about our friendship"

Loud chatters echoed around the 4 walls. The biology teacher was yet to step into the classroom. He was late so students took advantage of the situation. Some drawing on the chalkboard, others scrolling through their phones, talking, messing around. Dasom's eyes never left Taeyeon's figure. The girl was in her own world staring into space.

Dasom turned and threw a scrunched up paper to Jaemin's desk. The confused boy looked up at the girl. He knitted his eyebrows when she pointed towards Taeyeon. Jaemin tilted his head, staring at the back of Taeyeon's head.

He stood up and made way to the desk in front of her. It was vacant as the student was doodling on the chalkboard with his friends. Taeyeon had an unreadable expression placed on. She didn't even notice the new presence in front of her. Jaemin moved closer to examine her face.

At the sudden closeness of his face she was brought back to the present. She flinched back slightly and widened her pupils. The boy smiled at her reaction and moved back. "Something wrong?" instantly the girl shook her head.

"Just tired." she hit her head onto the desk. Jaemin stroked her silky hair,massaging her scalp. It felt relaxing. His fingers gently made circular motions. "That feels nice" she spoke out, her voice muffled as her cheek was squished to her desk.

"Hey Yeon you wan - oh what's wrong with her?" Donghyuck knelt down trying to look at her face. "She's tired" he said then scrunched up his nose "why do you even care?" he demanded.

Donghyuck let out a teasing chuckle to which Jaemin wasn't taking. He gave menacing glare making Donghyuck tear his gaze away back to Taeyeon's figure. "I just wanted to ask if you wanna go to a movie?" he muttered. His tone slightly dropped flatter and softer. Taeyeon's ears perked up by the suggestion. Her head lifted up at high speed, eyes sparkling and pearly whites shining. "Yeah I would love to!!" she exclaimed, taking both boys by surprise. Her current behaviour juxtaposes the one she placed on a few seconds before.

"Great then!" Donghyuck smiled. "What about me?" Byeol skipped towards her desk slouching towards Donghyuk's kneeling figure. The boy rolled his eyes. "Of course you're invited, idiot. Everyone is" Byeol scoffed, offended by the name he called her.

Donghyuck then turned and faced Dasom, whose eyes were already on the bunch. "You coming?" Donghyuck stood up looking at the sitting girl. Dasom pouted and shook her head. "I got tutoring"

"Can't you bunk it?" Byeol questioned, giving the girl puppy eyes and pouting her lips. Donghyucks heart raced by her adorable expression, his lips etched upwards unknowingly and he couldn't help but not ruffle Byeol's hair.

Byeol's expression fell and she turned, fixing her eyes to Donghyuck. His smile vanished in an instant. His eyes trailed along her delicate features. He took a gulp and tore his eyes away.

"You're not cute, so don't do that you idiot" Donghyuck scoffed. Byeol huffed and puffed up her cheeks in irritation. "Damn what's your issue? '' she narrowed her eyebrows at the boy and walked past him not forgetting to bump her shoulder with his.

"Fine, I will come!" all eyes fell on Dasom who nodded confirming. "Ayy great!! Chenle is coming as well," Donghyuck winked and sat back on his desk.

Taeyeon was watching their interaction which entertained her but randomly her chair was pulled back. Byeol sat down on her lap. Jaemin had an unamused expression on his face. Byeol stuck her tongue out to him and placed a big fat kiss on her cheek and smirked.

Pissed off, Jaemin scoffed, "Get off her!" his voice dropped multiple octaves. He stood up towering her petite figure. Momentarily Byeol felt she would've pissed her pants by the aura he let out. Lucky for Taeyeon she didn't. Without a second to spare Byeol got off and moved away .

Taeyeon didn't like what she just witnessed "Jaemin stop. She is my best friend. Don't do that again" Jaemin scoffed at her attempt at demanding him. Taeyeon clicked her tongue and stood next to Byeol embracing her into a hug. She kissed the girl's cheek.

Donghyuck was having a laughing fit at the back enjoying Jaemin's jealousy. But the boy stormed forward and pulled Taeyeon into his chest "She is mine" his voice wavered with dejection.

"Wow I never saw him like this before"

"Shut up" Jaemin's stoic tone failed to falter Donghyuck insignificantly.