↠ C . 50

"Jaemin!"

"Jaemin!"

"Jaemin!" her feet were getting restless, her wrist still being pulled. The boy just dragged her onto the school grounds to the restricted abandoned building. Tired, he slumped down, sitting by himself. Taeyeon didn't know how to approach him. He didn't look mad anymore but there was another unexplainable expression across his features.

"Did I scare you?" he asked her quietly. Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and knelt down beside him taking a seat. Jaemin faced down away from her. His eyes hidden by his hair lowly hanging. Her hand slowly placed over his palm, rubbing circles. "No" she simply said and tilted to see him better.

Their eyes connected and he sat straighter pulling her closer. "I wasn't scared of you. I was scared that you might've hurt him really bad" a scoff left the boy's lips. "Totally deserved it" Taeyeon clicked her tongue and slapped his arm really hard.

"Ow that hurt" he pouted. Taeyeon laughed at his expression. She never saw Jaemin all childish and cute. "Don't do that again it's weird seeing you like this" Suddenly, he leant closer to her only a few inches apart. "You prefer me like this?" he tilted his face. Straight away her smile faded, replaced with a blush forming. She pushed him away and bit her bottom lip. Jaemin couldn't help but chuckle.

He ruffled her hair and pulled her into his arms. As the girl was getting comfortable by holding his torso the bell rang indicating the end of lunch. "We should get going" taeyeon broke their embrace. She stood up and was about to walk away but Jaemin stopped her. His palm resting on her wrist. "Stay here" he said and walked off before she could question him.

As much as she wanted to follow him she stayed put and listened to the boy, crouching down.

5 minutes went by and footsteps were heard approaching the building. Her heart was beating fast in case it was a teacher. She knew that teachers come by now and then to check if students are there. Taeyeon stood up deciding on what to do. She had nowhere to hide. All she could do was stand hoping that it was Jaemin.

The figure approached. A smile on his lips after seeing her face. The girl sighed in relief and walked towards him. "Why did you bring me my bag?" she asked confused

The boy turned her body around and pushed her lightly forward taking her towards the brick wall. "Let's go" Jaemin jumped, grabbing the top of the wall and lifting himself up. He sat at the top leaning down so the girl could take his hand.

Taeyeon stared at him, lips parted slightly. She has never bunked and always stayed as a model student. She was deciding to commit the forbidden.

Her eyes made contact with Jaemin's. His arm still reached out. It wouldn't hurt to do something like this once in life. She tiptoed and grabbed onto his hand. With ease he pulled her up effortlessly. Her heart pounded, scared by the height they were at.

Jaemin held both his arms out after landing. Taeyeon threw her bag onto the floor and jumped into his arms. She trusted that he would catch her. The boy wrapped his arms around her waist and slowly placed her down.