↠ C . 68

3 months

3 months

It's been 3 months since the day all Taeyeon's worries disappeared. Not feeling trapped anymore, the girls' laughter and smiles have warmed the mansion up a lot.

Her weekly visits to Byeol haven't stopped. She shared with Byeol that she kept her promise that she had survived and made sure that she wouldn't get caught. These past few months have been nothing but good news floating around the gang house. 

Of course she mentioned about her also killing them. Something she would never forgive herself for doing. But Taeyeon has never held another weapon again and made a promise to herself that she wouldn't ever again. 

Apart from that, the rest was good news. Opal and Jaehyun had their wedding. It was extravagant, not many people except the gang members and certain others. Cyrah and Taeyong met at the wedding after like 6 years or so.

She watched the two laughing and talking extremely close. She couldn't help but realize how cheerful her brother was with Cyrah. She never saw him smile as much as he did with her. Unfortunately they both stayed as friends, she hoped that maybe one day they would get back together. She wanted Yong to be happy. He deserved to be.

Dasom and chenle were more open with one another now. Their relationship definitely became stronger.Not keeping many secrets from each other.

The same can't be said for Donghyuck. He became more closed up. Apart from the nct members he doesn't talk to many others. He became cold and ruthless, always so serious. He isn't the cheerful jolly boy everyone knows.

Students around the school were extremely shocked by his sudden change in behaviour. Many girls stay away from him now that his flirty behaviour is disappeared. Instead of winking at girls like he used to he shoots icy daggers at them scaring them off. He does this to all girls except for Taeyeon and Dasom, he is still close with the dreamies and is still best friends with Taeyeon.

The girls stood her ground trying to cheer him up again and again but her hard work just went down the gutter. The boy just chooses not to smile or stay happy. She gave up but only because she knew that he wouldn't change. She respected his decision. The girl didn't want to force him to go back to his old self if it's too difficult. But it pained her heart how he still blames himself for Byeol's death. And for not realising his feelings for her until she left.

"She is so adorable! Omg she's got Jaehyun's dimples and your eyes!!" The girls cooed at the newborn. The three girls wouldn't step away from the sleeping baby. Her beige gown pleasantly fitted on her soft body. "Leave her alone girls before you wake her up" Opal whispered from behind.

Listening to the mother, they walked away but Taeyeon didn't step back. "Taeyeon" Opal called out

"Yeah sorry Opal she loves me too much" the girl grinned as she raised her arm. Taeyeon's index finger gripped by the tiny baby's palms. She tried to pull away but the newborn didn't let go, holding her tight. Opal sighed and picked up her daughter, Taeyeon sat beside as she was still physically attached to the newborn.