↠ C . 26

Taeyeon walked into the mansion and stepped into the living room and spotted Dreamies sitting down watching tv

"Oh Yeon you're back" Taeyeon waved to Donghyuck "What's that ?" he asked and looked down at her hands. After eating, Taeyeon and Dasom went to the arcade. Both she and Dasom won twin teddies.

Dasom was going to give one of hers to her crush. Taeyeon wanted to give one of hers to Yong but she was contemplating on whether to give it to him because he isn't a fan of stuffed toys. But she knew that he wouldn't mind anything she gave him.Shrugging her shoulders she pursed her lips. Donghyuck who furrowed his eyebrows. "Who is the other one for?"

"Uhh.. I don't know" after hearing her say that he grabbed the other one. "I want it then" donghyuck looked down at her. His eyes sparkled with delight. "Best friend teddies. How cute!" he cheered to which he nodded accepting the idea.

Jeno sighed, gaining everyone's attention "Just date already!" As soon as Jeno said that he heard a loud bang. His eyes fixed on Jaemin's cold glare which were shooting fire arrows at him. Jeno made a thin line with his lips and hid behind his pillow. Gritting his teeth, Jaemin stood up pushing past the two, not forgetting to give an icy glare to Donghyuck.

Donghyuck's eyes trailed behind the younger boys as he left. An amused smile formed across his face. He knew something Taeyeon didn't yet. He was enjoying teasing the boy. Smirking, he faced Taeyeon, placing his arm around her shoulders. "We are friends"

"F.r.i.e.n.d.s" she spelled out

"Just Friends" they spoke in unison.

Time ticked, but she still patiently waited calmly in front of the door. Her wrist raised up ready to knock once again. But it halted in mid air when a figure emerged behind the door, peeking his head out. Hair is all messy and in different directions. "Oh Taeyeon, What's up?"

"Uh- I'm sorry were you asleep?" She examined his features. "Nah I was just lying down on my bed." Taeyeon took his hand and placed a plastic bag into his grip. Mark raised his eyebrows in confusion and glanced into the bag. "Is this for me?" Taeyeon nodded and Mark smiled at her.

"I asked Yong what you like other than watermelon and he said cookies and cream ice cream so I bought a box of it as a thank you for helping me with my homework. Don't share it with anyone" She demanded him, making him chuckle.

Mark hit her arm lightly "Thanks Bud. You didn't need to honestly. If you ever need help I'm only a few doors away" He ruffled her hair and closed the door as Taeyeon entered her own room.

She twisted her door knob and sighed. Extremely tired from a busy day. She closed her eyes, head hung up leaning on the wall beside the door

"You alright?" a sudden deep husky voice made her scream as a sudden force of adrenaline coarse through her veins.

"Calm down love it's just me" She pulled her hand away from her covering her mouth. Confusion took over by the unexpected visitor. Jaemin was sat on the her bed leaning back on his palms

"What are you doing here?" Jaemin's lips stayed sealed and his eyes just trailed her figure. He wasn't even hiding the fact that he was checking her out. Taeyeon blushed which made the boy smirk. He lowly chuckled and brushed his fingers through his black hair as he laid the back of his head down on to the mattress. Slowly he covered his eyes with his arm.

Taeyeon bit her bottom lip and slowly walked up towards him. She climbed onto her bed and placed the teddy next to her pillow. She looked at Jaemin who didn't move and tiredness took over so she laid down beside him, closing her eyes. Her hands were placed on her stomach. It was quiet and peaceful. A few minutes passed and she slowly fluttered her eyes open.

But when she did her pupils dilated in shock by the close proximity of Jaemin's face to hers. She gasped in shock, her eyes wandered between his eyes, to his nose then lips. She glanced back at his dark orbs. He was attractive and she couldn't deny it.

She was immersed into his features and without realising she spoke her thoughts out loud.

"Handsome"

Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows and then relaxed his features after processing what she had said . He smirk adorned his lips "Yeah I know I am" he spoke in a rough deep voice  confidently. A slight tang of seductive tone ringing in his voice. Taeyeon's eyes widened and she mentally slapped herself in embarrassment. Heat rose to her cheeks and she bit her lip hard trying to control her nervousness . Jaemin smiled. A genuine one. It was cute

Ugh stop it!

She placed her hands on his shoulders to push him away but he didn't budge. The girl took a big gulp and tried to stand up but was stopped as soon as her back hit the mattress and her wrists were trapped by two warm hands - pinned above her head. At the sudden action her heart raced a marathon. Sweat trickled down her forehead. Her breathing became slightly heavy.

"Wh-what are y-you doing?" her big doe eyes never left him. Jaemin didn't say a word and tilted his head shortening the distance between them. Taeyeon squealed and closed her eyes shut tight.

She could feel his breath fanning against the crook of her neck. Her breath hitched when she felt his lips hovering against the bare skin of her neck. Her heart beat was so loud she was confident that he could hear it. She took another gulp. Her mouth became dry and her blood pumped fast in fear. His hovering lips tickled her and she could make out that he was smirking. Jaemin moved his head slightly upwards closer to her ear.

"You get nervous around me don't you?" he let out. His hoarse voice sent shivers down her back. "J-Jaemin"

"You don't say a man's name like that when they are on top of you. They can misunderstand the situation love"

Taeyeon tried to free her wrists from his grip but he tightened it. "Don't lie down next to a boy so casually. It's dangerous, something bad can happen." He said and finally loosened his grip, getting off her. He stood up and glanced down towards her. She slowly opened her eyes. Her mind was blank not knowing what to do. Jaemin leaned closer to her making her subconsciously flinched away. He halted for a split second then moved his arm closer to wipe the sweat that was dripping at the side of her temple with his sleeve.

Standing straight the boy took a few steps back. Taeyeon got up and sat on the bed, eyes still on the boy. "Do you like Donghyuck?" He suddenly asked.

She shook her head vigorously side to side saying no. She didn't know what got over her. She couldn't even open her mouth nor have the confidence with her voice to say anything.

Jaemin faced the floor and smiled to himself which was not unnoticed by the girl. He looked up at her emotionless then pointed at her work desk. "You left your English book at school. I placed it there" With that said he turned away and left her room.

As soon as she heard the door shut she let out a gasp of air which she didn't realise that she was holding back. She sprinted to her bag and snatched out her inhaler and took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. Her heart rate was still exceeding. Taeyeon fanned her face calming down.

What in the world just happened?