↠ C . 48

Hours have gone past since the news was told to Jaehyun

Hours have gone past since the news was told to Jaehyun. It's now 11pm and most of the NCT members have left to spend their own time in their own rooms.

Yuta left to drop Leiko and Byeol went to bed from a tired day. Taeyeon's period finished the day before but the after effects were still kicking in. Her cravings for sweet food hasn't gone away. She knew that she would regret it if she didn't eat what she wanted right now.

Everyone was asleep or busy. The lights were switched off and the place was dark. Taeyeon wore some Black joggers and a dark brown crop top. She placed it on an oversized zipped jacket. It wasn't too cold, there was a cool breeze even though it was late at night. Luckily no one saw her sneak out and when she left she didn't see Yuta's car coming in the opposite direction.

Comfortably she zipped up the jacket half way letting the autumn air brush against her collarbone. Her hair was loose, letting the cold blow gently past every strand. Taeyeon minded her own business and skipped down the quiet isolated roads, kicking any fallen leaves that painted the boring concrete.

The light of the convenience store is shining afar. A smile lingered on her lips excited to fulfil her stomach's wish.

Running she crossed the quiet roads and immediately grabbed one of the ice-creams.

Everything was smooth sailing. She brought her ice cream and was on her way back home. It was isolated but she still felt safe as she heard the passing cars and night creatures alerting their presence.

An owl hooted from the distant trees, she also could hear the crickets. It was lively.

Taeyeon was in her own world taking small bites of her vanilla ice cream but then the vibration of her phone caught her off guard. The sudden feeling made the girl jump in surprise. A sigh left her lip and she accepted the call.

Hello?

Where are you?

Umm... in my room

I'm in your room right now

.......

You're outside aren't you

N-no

I can hear the cars love,

you're not fooling me