↠ C . 59

Glass Light-gold radiated the unearthly turbulent skies

Glass Light-gold radiated the unearthly turbulent skies. The booming and blasting thunder burst the cocoon of silence awakening the non-nocturnal creatures. Lightning flashed the mamba-black skies unwillingly brightening the girls room.

Fragile veil of silence disappeared causing her to twist and turn hoping to get some peace. Failing to succeed she woke up from the upsetting dream she had a minute or 2 ago.

It was 2 in the morning. Her mind was blank, not able to think what to do. She wasn't in the mood. Her eyes fixated on the cowl-black sky. Lightning inflamed like the branches of twisted veins.

A sigh left her pale lips. She stood up, her feet automatically knelt down, bending her spine in hopes to find something she hasn't opened in years. Minutes passed as she rummaged around until finally she found the cardboard box she was searching for.

A small light blow of air shot the gust of dirt piled on top to fly around the room roaming around. Without waiting another second, Taeyeon opened it up coughing now and again from the dust. Her hand grabs hold of an item she once used to have beside her all the time.

Her fingers traced the delicate carving pattern on the lid like she did the first time, setting eye on the present. The bracelet was still the same. Shining like it's brand new. As if it wasn't worn. Taeyeon read the chiseled message again, reminiscing on the whole paragraph Byeol said to her back then.

"It's friendship bracelets. I wanted to buy one for both of us for a while. You're the best friend I ever had Aera and I wanted to show you that our friendship means a lot to me. We may get into fights and annoy one another but I love you bestie. If anything happens in the future and we both part away.... Which I hope won't happen. I want to tell you that no matter what we will always be together as long as we have these bracelets with each other."

It's like Byeol predicted the future. Taeyeon knew that the girl was special. Just like she said they did part away briefly as they got back together. However, sometimes God doesn't give you two chances. This time they parted away for real. Farther than they ever have. This time they can't get back together and it pains her heart to think she lost a part of her.

"Byeol and Aera"

"Always remember you're never alone"

A scoff left the girl's lips. "Well I do feel lonely" she knew Byeol didn't emotionally leave her but at the same time there was still an empty feeling inside that wanted to be filled. The sparks of the lightning bolts shone against the gold plating radiating it around the room.

Taeyeon placed the bracelet onto her wrist and held it up to the darkened sky. It was beautiful in the night light.

"Can't sleep?" a hoarse voice spoke behind her, taking her by surprise. She twisted her head around to lay her eyes on the approaching figure. The bedsheet wrinkled as he tucked into the duvet. Taeyeon placed on a stoic expression. She simply nodded. "Are you ok?"