↠ C . 56

"R-run a-away!" Taeyeon shook her head

"R-run a-away!" Taeyeon shook her head. "P-please Yeon-ah. T-they are a-after you as well!" Byeol coughed out

"No, you're not leaving. You will live" she couldn't accept it. She didn't want to.

"I was so h-happy that at least t-these past few months I met you again. I'm g-glad that I wasn't alone again. B-but im s-s-sorry im leaving u alone......... I couldn't keep our promise that we will always be t-together"

"Stop saying that!! You're not going to die" Taeyeon gritted her teeth holding back the tears that were threatening to fall. She didn't want them to otherwise it means that she accepts the fact that her best friend was near her last breath.

"Promise me that you will live. Promise me that you won't be captured by them. Promise me that you will survive this hell." Taeyeon shook her head. Her eyes widened when red liquid began to cough out Byeol's lips. She grasped for air and blood trickled down her mouth.

"you're not dying" her voice came out harshly. Her blood boiling at the fact the Byeol keeps on speaking her fate.

"P-promise me" Byeol held out her pinkie. Taeyeon shook her head. "No"

"Yeon-ah please for me! It's my last r-request for y-you.... that y-you will survive" Taeyeon wrapped hers with her. Byeol let out a sad smile.

"I love you b-bestie. You are the m-most precious friend I e-ever made. I hope our friendship lasts m-many lifetimes."

"It will.. It will be Byeol-ah. We will always be together" she wanted to prevent her tears from falling. But she failed to hold them back. Her eyes became foggy by tears that burst out.

"You promise me that it will" tears left Byeols eyes. Her voice frail and weak as her live seeped out right in front of her.

Taeyeon hiccuped back a tear "Yeah i promise we will be best friends in your next life as well" taeyeon leaned down bringing the girl into her chest "I love you Byeol"

"I love y-you too" her voice was muffled, her smile not leaving her lips. Byeol's pinkie was still connected to Taeyeon.

Thank you! I can leave peacefully trusting that you will be safe. I guess I will be seeing Mum and Dad sooner than I thought - Byeol thought to herself shutting her eyes tight.

No words left their lips the next minute. Cries and whimpers were the only sound that bounced off the walls. Taeyeon's sobs suddenly stopped when she felt Byeol's grip loosening, her pinkie slowly slipping out of Taeyeon's grasp.

She pulled away to see Byeol's innocent face. Even in her last minute she didn't forget to smile. She smiled through the pain she was put in. Her organs bled out, she saw her fate in front of her, she was dying but till her last breathe the girl ....

...... still smiled

Byeol died!!! 😭😭😭

Byeol died!!! 😭😭😭