↠ C . 60

Exhausted from the trip she made, Taeyeon was making her way towards her bedroom

Exhausted from the trip she made, Taeyeon was making her way towards her bedroom. However, she thought of visiting Donghyuck for a moment.

His bedroom door was at view, and to her luck she spotted the boy placing his breakfast plate on the floor. Taking it as a one and only opportunity, she sprinted as fast as she could pushing him into his bedroom entering in herself.

A pig's yard would've been better than his room. Nose hair's twitching from the sweaty reek that was held in the atmosphere. "Omg what have you been doing here?" she muttered quickly, holding her breath. Instantly she ran to his balcony, opening the doors to fresh air.

Sweet refreshing air flowed into the closed walls, filtering out the foul-smell. Taeyeon turned around to lay her eyes on an old man. "What happened to you?" she spoke disgustedly, taken aback by his appearance.

She didn't expect him to look so terrible. Eyes pulled back into his head, dark panda marks imprinted from the lack of sleep. Bed hair twisted in all directions, leaking with grease. Dirty rag looking clothes. Her jaw fell down not even being able to refrain from hiding her true expression. He looked terrible.

Donghyuck stared at her, eyes half open. Taeyeon couldn't help but remember herself in the same state as him a few days ago. She shuddered her shoulders feeling goosebumps trailing her body. The girl swung his wardrobe open and chucked a new pair of shirt and shorts towards the boy.

"Go shower!" it didn't come out as a request but instead as a demand. Donghyuck surprisingly nodded and followed her orders. He took his time freshening up, giving enough time for Taeyeon to help somewhat and clean up his room. While he was showering she changed his bedsheets, threw away any trash, vacuumed the flooring and placed down some incense candles. The only reason she was able to do all these chores at a fast pace was because Jaemin also helped her when she asked him.

Jaemin was vacuuming the floor while she whipped down Donghyuck's desk. Her eyes caught a glimpse of a photo frame placed in the corner of the desk. Curiously, she reached over, grabbing hold and scanning the picture.

A picture of all of them. Her, Dasom, Byeol and all the Dreamies. Byeol was standing in between Donghyuck and her. Jaemin's arm was around Taeyeon's shoulder while Byeol and Taeyeon had their arms linked with one another. All the members were smiling.

Well Chenle and Dasom were staring at one another, eyes connected immensely in their own world. Taeyeon was smiling at the camera but Jaemin's eyes were fixed on his girl. His side profile showing. Byeol's left arm linked with Taeyeons but her other arm was being pulled by Donghyuck. Both of them were staring at one another. Donghyuck placed a scowl while Byeol was glaring at him. Yes they were fighting with one another to stand next to Taeyeon.

A smile formed across the girl's lips remembering the day of the photo being taken. She remembered the constant bickering in her right ear caused by her two best friends fighting over her.