↠ C . 42

"You both are back" Byeol exclaimed excitedly

"You both are back" Byeol exclaimed excitedly. Taeyeon ran and jumped into Byeol's arms. "Why are you so happy? I never saw you that excited seeing us!" Jeno questioned. "It's because there is another girl" Jeno nodded understanding what she meant

"Nah she is just glad that she won't be the only one surrounded by male testosterone" she laughed to which Donghyuck sarcastically copied making fun of Byeols laugh "Hahaha very funny" she monotones. To which the boy just deeply chuckled, grinning proudly.

The girls walked towards Byeols room so they could hang out but then halted on the stairs after spotting a snarling boy "Uh oh.... Run". The girls screamed and ran back towards Jeno, Donghyuck and Jaemin who were watching them being chased by a furious Chenle. "Uh what's going on?" Renjun asked as he also made it down the stairs with jisung who looked as clueless as the rest.

The girls ran and hid behind Renjun and Jisung using them as shields but Chenle did not give up. "Come back here," the dolphin screamed . Jeno sighed and pulled the stressed out boy to the couch "What's going on?" he asked. "N-nothing!" chenle stuttered in embarrassment.

The boys looked at the girls who gave an awkward smile. They couldn't ignore the glare the lover boy was giving. "We walked in on Chenle and Dasom making out today" byeol spurted out faster than a rapper. Taeyeon gasped and hit her arm lightly "Noona why did you tell them!!" chenle cried.

The rest of the boys just stared at Chenle in shock and a fit of laughter echoed through the room. "Oh my god seriously"

They all teased him, making him blush uncontrollably. Byeol whispered a small sorry but still laughed "Honestly it's fine" she reassured him to which he sulked "Yeah it's fine Chenle but I can't believe you hahaha tell me how it was" jisung leaned forward curiously.

"Your a kid Jisung" The rest yelled "Ugh"

Byeol and Taeyeon took this opportunity to sneak away "Chenle~ don't get wet dreams" Byeol shouted and ran up the stairs trying to avoid him chasing her again. Taeyeon ran behind her as well and the girls walked past Mark and Jungwoo who were making their way down. "Did we miss something?" Mark asked which chenle screamed "No" and ran away.

No No Please.... I'm begging you. Leave us alone!

"Taeyeon!"

No!

"Taeyeon, wake up!"

NOO!

Irregular breathing, drowning in sweat, teary eyes and damp cheeks. She couldn't process what just occurred. She was surely captured and in danger but now her eyes wandered around in the 4 walls that kept her safe.

"Hey it's ok you're safe" a gentle voice whispered to her. A hand caressed her hair while the other dried her tears. She looked at the figure sitting on the edge of her bed. It was dark. Past midnight. The only source of light shining was the stars and the full moon but she knew who it was. Without thinking, without hesitation, she did the first thing that came to her mind. She needs someone at that right moment. She needed comfort and protection. Taeyeon sat up and crawled onto Jaemin's lap without a warning.