Chapter 15

🆃🅷🅴 event had finished as quickly as Aries had hoped for. He and Estella waited by a few peacemakers for the elevator as their team had left them to tour around for themselves. Aries had a satisfied look on his face as he looked at Estella, the girl had taken back the animal fur to cover herself, not caring as it bequeathed Aries basically half-naked and scars out for view.

Aries look around, seeing they were basically left alone as other tributes are busy, he decided to convey back their previous talk before being disturbed. He wanted to play some more, plus does the adorable shy expression on Estella was what boosted him to do more. A bonus if she plays along with him.

"When's the last time you felt butterflies?" Aries asks Estella as he moves closer to her, his body so close to hers. Estella's eyes widen as she turns to stare at him, mostly at him closing in closer but she doesn't know what is conducting Aries to be in this immediate mood, "E-Excuse me?"

"You know, butterflies. Means you have a nervous feeling in your stomach, or get to excited yet shy over someone's gestures." Aries drawls, his voice is deep as the sound of the drums and the trumpets resonate through the air. "I don't know. Never," Estella says as she glances at Aries.

Aries's lips curve into a smile, knowing it was a lie. "Did you not get it when you first met me?" Wrapping his hands around Estella's shoulder from behind, he put his lips against her ears, "What about now?" Estella's face is red, her cheeks tinged with a slight blush, she's so embarrassed that Aries had guessed her lie.

His fingers moved to her cheek; he was pleased with how she reacted to him. "I feel them now. I know you do too." Estella's eyes widen as she feels the butterflies come up in her stomach, her heart pounding faster as she feels Aries' breath tickling her ear. Aries' lips press against her skin, he felt the warmth of her skin, her heartbeat, her breath. It's like he was in heaven.

Aries' lips moved to the side of her neck, his lips nibbling across her skin as he taste the scent of her neck, his nose, and lips close to her skin. Estella's breathing got heavier as she felt Aries' lips move up her neck, his lips slowly kissing up to her ear as he speaks, "I like it when you're shy, but I love it when you're bolder, Stella."

His hand moves down to the front of her dress, his fingers tracing the outline of her waist, his lips still on her skin. Estella's heart fluttered in her chest rapidly at his every move.

COUGH!

Aries growls, his temper ticking at the number of times people had disturbed them, he released Estella's ear and the butterflies flew away. Aries' eyes glare at the person who disturbed them, he grumbled once he faces Haymitch, Peeta, and Katniss.

Peeta was blushing furiously, he has never seen or could ever be that intimate with anyone. And as much as Katniss's cheeks are turning pink, she didn't want to admit to it, turning her head to the side instead.

Haymitch grinned at him while he was glaring at him, "Should we all share this elevator?" He pointed to the elevator that was open and waiting for someone to enter. "No / Yes!" Estella spanks Aries's chest, greeting graciously the trio before everyone took in the lift.

Haymitch chuckled as he patted Aries's back, hoping it would settle his anger toward them while Peeta decided to silently follow behind, understanding just how made the male was. Aries was not in the mood to talk to the two he advances to snarl at them before taking a stand beside Estella.

Surprisingly to everyone, someone else also entered before the door closed, she had red hair that was tied in a bun, and gold eye shadow make-up, and just by her face, Estella knew she is someone that could match Aries' cocky and crazy attitude.

"You guys look amazing." She spoke, eyeing Katniss and Estella down as if mentally stripping them. Katniss frowns at her while Estella smiles awkwardly. She ignores Katniss's attempts of thanking her as she turns around and unties her hair, "My stylist is such an idiot." She threw her every accessory to the floor.

"District 7. Lumber... Trees. Ugh!" She was very annoyed and her tone was disgusted. Estella and Peeta share a confused stare. She mocks out, "I would like to throw an axe to her face!" Haymitch and Aries are the only two that are entertained by her tantrum.

"So, what do you think? Now, that the whole world wants to sleep with you." She asked, everyone, looking at each other. Katniss spoke out first, scoffing "I don't thi-" Only to be cut by her when she turns around to face everyone, her tone raising this time as she stares at Katniss as if she was an idiot, "I wasn't talking to you. But the two of you." She sent a seductive wink at Estella and Aries while Katniss roll her eyes, annoyed.

Estella responded with an amused chuckle while Aries flirted back with the same wink. She turns her back to them once more, this time directly in front of Peeta as she pushes her hair away and showed the zip of her dress, "Will you unzip?"

Peeta's face turn red as he tried to find the courage to say yes and help the poor girl with her outfit. Aries let out a deep chuckle, loving Katniss's angry expression, and to put more fuel to the fire, he teasingly nudges Peeta.

Once the task is done, she imminently started stripping bare naked in front of them. Not even any undergarment to shield her parts. Katniss' face contorted in anger, Haymitch and Aries only smirked with encouraging eyes at her, enjoying themself too much. Katniss's face turns red as she stared at the two men.

Peeta the innocent and kind person he was, had a hard time looking away, his eyes moving anywhere but the naked girl. While Estella, felt herself reddening so much that she had to cover her face to hide.

Aries noticed Estella, feeling somewhat jealous at how she blushed over someone else but him, although, finding it too amusing he couldn't help but grin. The sound of a soft ding and the lift's door opening signaled to the girl she had arrived on her floor.

"We should do this sometimes," She blew a flying kiss to Haymitch and wave flirty at Aries who was too centered on Estella to notice and went off. In that silent moment of a good minute, Haymitch speaks up with a cheery tone that Katniss hates so much right now, "Everybody, Johanna Mason. District 7."

Estella turns her attention to Aries, a little startled to see his eyes on her already, "We forgot to press our floor."

Next Chapter: ...