Chapter 19

🅴🆂🆃🅴🅻🅻🅰 walks around in wonder; she had just completed her talk with Peeta and is currently soliciting for Aries. Her conversation with Peeta is still lingering in her mind about her past and her relationship with Aries. It's bothering her that her heart is telling her something but her mind isn't accepting whatever it is.

Estella felt the corner of her lips grow when she had found Aries, not alone as he was with the oldest tribute of the Quell Quarter, Mags Flanagan. Walking leisurely to the two at the skill station where you learn a new craft or put a test to it.

The first person to notice her was Mags since Aries had his back facing Estella. the older woman presented her with a smile to which she got a similar response. The moment Estella took a stand beside Aries, the male put his arm around her shoulder, he got a genuine smile on his face that surprised Estella as he wasn't one too often smile and enjoy a stranger's presence.

"I see you are finally making friends," Estella tease Aries as she felt the tingling sensation in her body that told her that she was blushing when Aries snuggled close to her neck to conceal his chuckle.

"She's offering to teach me some craft that will be useful soon," Aries says in a low voice as he looked at the younger woman. Estella nods in agreement and then looks at Mags. "Thank you for offering it to him, he must be the hardest student yet. Very stubborn."

Mags nods her head, acknowledging firmly Estella's statement while Aries whine like a child. Abruptly, Mags emanated both her hands and originated moving them around generating Estella to be confused as she hides her emotions well in order not to offend the older woman.

Aries notice this and brought himself lower to mutter in Estella's ear as Mags went on and on like she was ranting. "Mags previously suffered from a stroke, which would have cleared up her limited communication. So, she signs."

Estella straighten herself due to shock, she didn't know that about Mags. Felt like she should apologize but she couldn't find the words. Aries had yet to notice Estella's distress as he translate Mags's sign to her, "Currently she is raving how awful of a student I am. Of course, I'm not going to translate the detail." Estella laughs out softly, gaining Mag's attention as she goes on with her ranting.

Mag glared at Aries in annoyance before she put her hand on Estella's heart, tapping it a few times with a motherly smile, Estella looks at Aries for a translation. "She's saying that you must have a strong heart to be able to endure me. Which I find very hurtful since I'm not that troublesome to handle," Aries says with a chuckle as he shakes his head.

Estella smiles at Mags, looking at her in admiration. She didn't think that the older woman could be so nurturing. Taking a step closer to her, "Thank you for the compliment, I try my best to be patient with him."

Aries rolls his eyes, obviously seeing a pattern that these two females are teasing him as their talk about his terrible personality. He discoursed to Mags while signing to her too, suggesting that she finish her craft first so that he could have a moment alone with Estella.