Chapter 27

🆃🅷🅴 moment Aries walk onto the balcony with a cigarette dangling from his mouth, his hand loaded with two bottles of cold beer, he considered that he might be in a fantasy world. The perception of Estella, snuggling in a blanket, leaning against the pole as the soft wind blew her hair back. Estella's beauty is no match for anyone in Aries's eyes.

Aries, who could not help but stare at her beauty, almost unable to move, was in a trance.

Coughing out to gain the girl's attention, Estella gave him the sweetest smile, she was nothing compared to the girl that push Aries with anger and sadness from before. Passing her a bottle of beer, and leaning beside her, Aries moved closer to her, placing his hand on her shoulder.

Estella moved her head to the side, looking at Aries then gazing at the brew in her hold, "You're not a very good influence, I haven't reached the age permitted to drink yet." Opening up a conversation between them and the starry silent night. Aries smiled, "I'm glad to hear that."

Estella's smile was still as radiant as the stars above them. "You know, you have to take responsibility for anything that happens to me." Aries took a sip of his beer, "Do I?" Finding the new topic of conversation was definitely amusing to him.

"Yes," Estella nodded. "Who knows, what if I go around kissing people? I heard that's one of the symptoms of being drunk." Aries raised his eyebrow at her, "So you're going to tell me that, you go around kissing people when drunk?"

Estella smiled at Aries, "I haven't been drunk yet. Who knows?" she took a sip of her beer, and then motioned towards the sky, "Look at the stars." Aries, who was leaning back, looked at the sky, just in time to witness a shooting star. He took a deep inhale of the smoke and asked, "What did you wish for?"

"For you to be happy," Estella said. Aries smiled at her, the smoke coming out his mouth, "I am happy." He took another sip of his beer, "I've never been happier than when I'm with you."

Estella scoots closer, her face now too close to Aries, "Are you?" He raised an eyebrow at her, "What do you mean?" Estella frowned, taking a sip from the brew in her hand, before gazing right in front of her, she never suspected Aries to be happy with her when she had bequeathed his life in the past.

Heck, if Estella was Aries, she wouldn't be happy at all.

"Tell me, how many past girlfriends have you had in the past? I remember specifically when we meet, you talk about meeting your exes." Aries grew confused by the sudden change of conversation Estella had put on, but choose to overlook it, especially when he can sense the frail jealousy which did make him amused.

"You're such a strange girl," Aries said, laughing out loud with a clear smirk on his lips. "Why are you asking me that?" / "Cause I'm curious," Estella put the bottle of beer on the ground, leaning her side against the rail to center her attention on Aries, "You are too, but now I want to know more about you. Since I'm going to be your future girlfriend."