Chapter 25

🅴🆂🆃🅴🅻🅻🅰and Aries stood just backstage, soon they would be called up by Flickerman, Aries gazed at his arm that Estella had wrapped her hands around before her side profile. "Do you trust me?" Aries asked, his voice deeper than usual.

Estella look up at the male, sensing and distinguishing the scanty fear and trouble that maybe Estella didn't embed any trust in him. "Of course, I trust you. Why? Are you planning on proposing to me?" Estella said, she pulled the male closer to her, Aries laugh out loud, hiding his bit of nervousness and excitement.

"No, that would be something ridiculous, plus, Katniss and Peeta did it already," Estella nods her head in agreement with Aries's words. She won't be surprised if Peeta or Katniss announced something crazy to get out of the games.

"Everyone! Let's welcome the beast! The vicious killer! Everyone's favorite! Aries White!" Aries pulls Estella's head closer for him with his free hand to transmit a lingering kiss there, with a smile they withdraw from each other as Aries walks up the stage towards Flickerman.

The cheers from the crowd almost bleed Aries's ears, grasping a professional smile as he went to shake hands with the host, waving his hand at the crowd with a grin showing his teeth. "Now, now, everyone. Let's calm down a little," Flickerman laughed witnessing the chaotic state Aries had put everyone in.

Even the crew member seems excited about his interview. Flickerman and Aries stood before each other, Aries smirking at the crowd knowing that he got the whole capital in his palm. "So, Aries White, this is a must question. Every tribute to bond to answer this. What is your thought on this 75th Hunger Game? Coming back into the scene?"

Aries looked between the crowd and other tributes that stood together behind them on the platform, this question is clearly a sensitive one as no one wanted to reenter the games, all hoping for the freedom given as victors.

"I don't know," Aries said with a shrug, he knew that he should be very careful with his words. Everyone is watching him, "I honestly didn't care nor reacted much... but." Flickerman leans closer, his eyes urging Aries to continue.

"But the moment Estella got chosen on that reaping day. I knew that I wanted to be with her. Win with her. I wanted to be there for her," Aries views around him discerning how touched people are by his words, "... No one else but me beside her."

Flickerman nods with a smile, he too feeling very pleased with the answer, "So, you volunteered even before the name called out because you didn't want Estella to be with another nor alone?" Flickerman looks around, with a cheeky grin to light up the sweet moment, "Sounds pretty jealous to me!"

The crowds laugh and cheered; Aries can't help but too as it was a true fact that he himself knew. "With a girl like her, you just can't keep your eyes off her for even a second." Aries winked, he knew that the crowds loved that answer, it was a good way to show his obsession and protectiveness over Estella.