Chapter 17

🅰🆁🅸🅴🆂 saw the peacemakers governing towards him, he ducked under the blade causing them to be astounded at how Aries evaded the blade, they have never seen any tribute dodge with such agility.

Aries took the chance of them being agitated, tackling two peacemakers down effortlessly with his weight and strength, without mercy he broke one of their legs and arm by stomping so hard on the bones, making them fall to the ground.

The solid crack and scream from the two victims of Aries' immorality, earns every tribute to tremble and goosebumps uplifted. Aries looked at the trainer who hasn't moved since the whole match started, he smirked, "You're next."

Aries stood up and walked toward the trainer, he stretches his arm out, aiming to knock the trainer down. However, before that could happen the last two peacemakers that Aries had neglected, extracted him from his back causing him to lose his balance.

He landed on the ground and got a few punches from the peacemakers, one of them was a good one which landed on his chest and the other one was a kick on his ribs. All in all, Aries didn't crave screaming out or crying in agony, alternatively, laughter was a very maniac one.

Aries, with a sneer, thrust his foot at one of the guards, making him topple over towards him where then he pounds his forehead with guards, as intoxicating as he could. The guards groan so hard in anguish his head bleeding as he rolls over to get his mind straight which isn't happening in a while.

Aries's forehead too was red although minus the bleeding.

He, in the meantime, takes the opportunity to grab the other guard's leg and flip him over, as he lands on his back, Aries gets on top of him and punches his face, knocking him out cold. Aries got back on his feet and with a smirk, he looks at the trainer who is still standing, "One... Two... Three... Four... Now only you and me."

Aries pointed to the peacemakers on the ground as he counted down, a medic is already on the scene but can't interfere as they understood Aries isn't going to let them heal anyone until he ends the game. The peacemakers were groaning in agony, their bones were smashed and bruised, and they were in no position to fight back.

Too weak now. Aries, on the other hand, was ready as he can feel the blood rush from his body, his adrenaline is pumping through his veins. The trainer who is still standing was no match for Aries's guile. He can't even call for help as he knows Aries' mentality of only one way to go.

Aries walk up, his eyes glittered with a hunger for blood, a smile on his face, it only developed more when the trainer took out a gun in defense of his life. The gun was aimed at Aries' chest, but Aries undoubtedly deflected the bullet by letting his left forearm take the blow.

The trainer's eyes widened as he realized his mistake when Aries didn't react to the shot, merely hissing composedly as he watch his own blood drool out from the wound. He immediately discharged another bullet at Aries but Aries ducked it, advancing as he reaches the trainer, seizing the gun and throwing it on the ground.