Chapter 41

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"🅰🅸🆂🅷," Aries woke up, seating up straight as he ignores the ringing in his head. He was seeing red before he realized that the bleeding from his head had coated his eyes and sight. It takes every ounce of will he had to push up into a sitting position, but now he had dragged himself up the side of a tree to his feet. It's lucky that he has something to hold on to because the jungle's tilting back and forth.

Glancing to his side, he sees Katniss still out. Forcing himself to stare at the girl, seeing her chest breathing normally, that enough gave Aries the decision to leave her behind, "Fuck," Without any warning, he lean forward and vomit up the seafood feast, heaving until there can't possibly be an oyster left my body. Trembling and slick with sweat, he assesses my physical condition.

As he lifts up his damaged arm, blood sprays him in the face and the world makes another alarming shift. Squeeze his eyes shut and cling to the tree until things steady a little. Then taking a few careful steps to a neighboring tree, pull off some moss, and without examining the wound further, tightly bandage my arm. "Better, Estella would be proud," he thought, a smile brought to his face.

Disregarding the two huge lumps but not too much blood. Obviously, he got some internal damage but doesn't seem a concern for Aries. Clutching his sword tight, he begins his journey up to slope once more, his mind wasn't thinking, he didn't even bother thinking of the cons he encounters with Finnick and Johanna. His plan was just to get up there, to Mags who he knew will heal him, then he will be off to search for Estella.

He reaches this conclusion only seconds before he hears someone running down the slope toward him. Neither Peeta nor Beetee could move at this pace. His mind was prompter, moving his body to duck behind a curtain of vines, concealing himself just in time. Finnick flies by, his skin shadowy with medicine, leaping through the undergrowth like a deer. He calls out something, but Aries's ears stared ringing to understand.

He simply watches as Finnick ran further out of his view. Moving quickly as he can without sending the world into a whirl. His head throbs with the rapid beat of his heart. The insects, possibly excited by the smell of blood, have increased their clicking until it's a continuous roar in his ears. "Shut up,"

No, wait. Maybe it's his ears that are actually ringing from the hit. Until the insects shut up, it will be impossible to tell. But when the insects go silent, the lightning will start. He knew he have to move faster. The boom of a cannon pulls him up short. Someone has died. He knows that with everyone running around armed and scared right now, it could be anybody. But whoever it is, he believes the death will trigger a kind of free-for-all out here in the night. People will kill first and wonder about their motives later.

Something snags his feet and causes him to sprawl out on the ground. He feels it wrapping around him, entwining him in sharp fibers. A net! This must be one of Mags's fancy nets, positioned to trap, and Finnick must be nearby, trident in hand. He flails around for a moment, only working the web more tightly around him, and then he catches a glimpse of it in the moonlight. Confused, he lifted his arm and see it was entangled in shimmering golden threads. It's not one of Mags's nets at all, but Beetee's wire.

Battle My End On | 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝟐 ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें