CHAPTER 1

I was heading home from school when the rain pours heavily, I ran down the street to avoid getting wet and catching colds. I was with my mini skirt and I see my legs are trembling from colds, but that doesn't bother me that muh all I can think of is the scene before I left school.

I can't control my tears it is coming out without my permission. I clutch my chest and ran down the street again, right now I don't care even if I faint and catch cold the next day, the man that I love just cheated in front of me and he didn't even ran after me to explain why he is kissing that damn girl.

I feel so stupid I feel betrayed. The moment I reach a high way with no street lights on shiver run down my spine causing mo to hug myself and walk faster than I did before. I stop my track and ready to back off when I see 2 men approaching me with a bottle of wine in their hands.

Right before I can take my step they called for me and whistle like a pervert one. I almost cried and regretted my decision of walking this late at night. I didn't mind them and continue to walk when one of them block my way looking at me seductively. he chuckled in front of me

" Why are you walking this late baby girl?" he said I just shook my head and ready to leave when he pulled me by my wrist causing me to hiss in pain.

He clutch my wrist so tight that I'm sure it will leave marks. I beg for him to free my hands but I only gain a smirk from him. "Look you can't just walk away from us with out our permission, you are too beautiful for me not to want you underneath my body" he added.

I shook my head multiple time and beg for them, he lift my chin up commanding me to look at him, I refused to, causing him to get angry. "Please please leave me alone, please I will give you what you want, you want money? I can give you that, here you can take my watch and all of the things I have in my bag just please let me go" I plead.

He just nod and pull me closer to him. I can feel his body in front of me. "What if I tell you that I want to taste that curvy body of you? and not the things you have. I shook my head and now I didn't beg for them to let me go because it's no use at all. I came up with a plan and I hit his member with my legs causing him to free my hand.

Right after I was freed from his grip I run away only to be chased by them. I can't run that fast and they immediately catch me and hit me on my stomach causing me to fall on the ground he then hovered on top of me, now ready to unbuckle his pants. I use all my strength to push him off me. "You're making this hard for us, just let me be inside you, I promise that you will like it" he said the other man just stand there watching the scene in front of him.

My body is starting to give up I lost all my strength but I was shock when someone threw a punch on the man that is standing in front of us, I immediately stand up when he came to help the other man that just hit the ground. I look at the man that just threw a punch on them, they immediately run after the scene. The man that just save me comes towards my direction and ask me if I'm okay. He examined my body but while he was doing that I pull him to my embrace and hug him tightly, he hug me back and I cried in his shoulder not minding that he was a stranger but I' m sure we goes to the same school, he somehow look familiar.

He pulled away and look into my eyes "hey stop crying you are safe now" I just cried and cried and cried infront of him.

JIMIN'S POV

I look at her in the eyes and my heart clench at the sight of the girl in front of me, I comforted her and ask her why is she walking all alone at night with. She is all drench and shivering from cold. I took my jacket off and give it to her. "I'll walk you home" I said, but she shook her head. "I can walk alone" she said.

Jimin : no I'm not letting a girl like you walk alone in this weather and its not safe their are a lot of bad guys that keeps passing by the street.