CHAPTER 39

Y/n POV

Our anniversary was approaching and Jimin told me that we're going out of town, he never mentioned where we were going because it was a surprise according to him.

I wanted to take Kiana with us but she can,'t skip school so we decided to leave her under dad's care for the mean time.

Dad was over the moon when I told him that Kiana will be staying in his crib for a week, he is really fond of Kiana. I was relieved and I know he will take a good care of my daughter.

The day came that we'll be leaving. I was half a heart because it will be the first time we will be away from Kiana for a week, I really want to take her with us but I dont want her to miss school so I don't have choice that to leave her with dad and Jk.

Jimin and I was sitting comfortably on his private plane but my thought was still with Kiana and I kept checking her out through dad.

Jimin: Babe... Kiana will be alright, dad will take a good care of her dont worry.

He said holding my hand and planting kisses on my knuckles.

Y/n: I was just worried Jim, its our first time being away from our daughter.

Jimin: dont worry next time I'll make sure that she'll be going with us okay?..

I just nodded in response and rested my head on his shoulder, he kissed my crown and not so long we landed.

Its Jeju Island......

3 days later

Jimin went out to meet his friend in jeju and I got bored in our hotel room so I decided to go out and grab some snacks from nearby groceries.

I just got out with my track pants and sweat shirt because I dont feel like dressing up since the grocery store was only a walking distance.

I was patiently waiting for the lift to stop on our floor but to my surprise my heart clench on what I saw, no... i was shook on who I saw.

It was Jimin making out with Nancy..

I can feel my tear threaten to fall down my cheek, he was startle when he saw me and he looks drunk.

Smirk never leave nancy's face when she saw me. Then Jimin parted from her once they heard sniffle coming from behind.

He look back and he was surprised when he saw me with tears. I wiped it with the back of my hand right away and turn my back from them.

Jimin shouted my name from behind but I ignored him I marched towards our shared suit ready to pack my thing. This was the second time I saw him like that and I cant take it anymore it too much pain that I dont think i can still handle.

Before I can twist the knob jimin caught my hand turning me to face him.

Jimin: babe wait...

Y/n: don't touch me Jimin! You're disgusting!

Jimin: babe please....

He plead but I ignored him and grab my suitcase, I was stuffing all my things inside when he stopped me.

Jimin: babe please let me explain

Rage was taking control of my emotion then my palm landed on his face. He hang his head low after the impact.

Y/n: so she's the friend you were talking about?! FUCK! JIMIN ON OUR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY?!

Jimin: Bab----

Y/n: Go to her and never come back to me! Were over Jimin.

And with that I left him behind with a heavy heart. I booked ticket after and went to the airport the morning after then I drop by our house to get my things when I landed on seoul then I drove to dad's house to fetch Kiana.