CHAPTER 38

JIMIN'S POV

I was up early to make my wife breakfast in bed. Her sulking face keeps popping in my thought how cute she was trying to deny her jealousy.

I was almost a month away from her and our daughter and I felt like the time was ticking so slow when I was away from my girls.

I came up with the idea to make breakfast for my girls since Y/n always cook food for the three of us.

Her cut on her toes from last night was a little too deep so its better if she just rest for a while.

I decided to get to have time woth my family after a long business trip. I wanted to surprise my daughter and wife for this week and. I was thinking in taking them to Paris or London so we could have quality time as a family.

I was lost in my thoughts that I didnt notice the pancakes I made was slightly burnt, I quickly turn the stove off then went upstairs with the tray on my hand.

I slowly open the door to not make a sound because I dont want to disturb my beautiful wife's sleep but to my surprise she squinted her puffy eyes looking at my direction.

Jimin: you're up? I thought I could still cuddle with you before you wake up.

Y/n: why are you up so early? And what's that?

Jimin: I made my wife breakfast in bed, here, oooh wait wait take it easy let me help you, your wound might have hurt.

Y/n: you' re over reacting Jimin its just a cut, its not that bad.

Jimin: even so, here, I made your favorite pancake I hope it wont taste bad because its slightly burnt.

Y/n: I'm sure its delicious because my husband made it. Btw where is Kiana?

Jimin: She's still asleep.

Y/n: why arent you wake her up she'll be late in school, and you too you'll be late for work.

Jimin: relax I'll just drop Kiana in school then I'll come back to you, I need to make it up to my sulking wife right here.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Jimin: I'm on leave.

I sat beside her admiring her beauty while she gulp down the pancake I made. She savour it like there is no tomorrow and I enjoyed watching her like that.

I was busy admiring my wife when my beautiful daughter walk in and we laugh how cute she was. She was all dressed up in her uniform neatly, since she entered 3rd grade she never allow us to help her getting ready for school, she always want to do it by herself.

Kiana joined us and we enjoyed the breakfast I made for us.

I drop Kiana to school and went back home after. I went upstairs to our shared bedroom but Y/n was no where to be seen, just then the bathroom door burst open revealing my wife and I can see her in walking due to the wound on her toe.

I marched towards her and scooped her in my arms, she squealed at my sudden action at first but let me carry her towards bed.

I sat at the edge of the bed and made her sit on my lap just then my phone buzzed from my pocket.

I was hesitant at first to answer the call but it keep buzzing on my pocket so I fished it out of my pocket and it was my secretary who was calling me.

Y/n: answer it, it might be important.

Jimin: excuse me babe i'll just pick this up.

She nodded in response and get off my lap.

I returned back to her when I finished the phone call then she asked me who was it, I was hesitant to answer her questions at first but I don't want to lie to her so I just told her that it was my secretary and just the mention of nancy's name her facial expression turned down.