CHAPTER 4

Y/n's POV

I walked as faster as possible, I look behind me when I got far feeliling relieved that he is not coming after me. I am still catching my breath. I blushed harder when the scene earlier flashed. I wasn't sure why he kissed me but I wouldn't deny it that I do enjoy the moment earlier his lips was soft as jelly, I count stand a day without kissing those plump lips if I was his girlfriend. My hand involuntarily reach towards my lips and I just smirk with the thought of our lips collide. I jumped when someone behind my back tap my back and I immediately look behind.

Suga: hey what were you doing here? We are waiting for you so we can head to the after party.

Y/n: yeah ohhh.. Im coming.

Suga: are you okay? You're all red. Do you have fever or something?

Y/n: uuuhm no its just haha.. its hot in here (faked smiled)

Suga: weird

We walk to suga's car and there sana tae and minji waiting for us. We drove to the after party that held at suga's house. There's a lot of students invited in the party I wonder if jimin will be around too. Its pass 12:00 am yet we are still there burning our lungs out with alcohol. I was a bit tipsy at that when I glanced JB around. We locked eye contact with each other until he came near me. I was by the pool holding a glass of wine.

Y/n: yaaaah! why are you here asshole? after you cheated on me you have the guts to show your face in front of me?! Huh! Where is your damn slut! Why did you not go to her?

I hit his chest and shouted at him earning all the attention of the crowd at the party but that time I don't care even if jungkook beat his face to death. I wanted to burst out and release all my emotions, though I forgot about him but everytime I see his face I felt the pain.

Jb: yaaaah! Stop! Look at yourself. Now I am doubting myself why I even catch feelings with you at the very first place, it was like the worst decision I've made.

JIMIN'S POV

I was invited by my friend RM to the party who happened to be friend with suga as well. I was enjoying my moment having a chat with them when suga walk in he joined our conversation, well I like his attitude at a very first impression I think we would jive with each other. We are interrupted by loud noise and shouting causing the crowd to turn their attention into it as well.

We look for what is happening by the pool because all of the people are heading their. It was Y/n with JB he is hitting JB in the chest while crying. A girl walk towards them and pull JB into her side she throw mean word to Y/n which I cant stand still anymore I walk to the scene and was about interfere with their conversation when the girl pushed Y/n to the pool. I didn't took long, I jump to the pool to help her because it seems like she don't know how to swim. The men are ooowing with the sight in front of them.

Haaays! Those perverts I wanted to pull their eyes out.
I took her closer to my embrace to cover her because her wet blouse is almost revealing her perfectly shaped body. I shouted from the pool and summoned all of them to mind their own business and there was minji and sana bringing a towel to cover her. We got up from the pool and she just sit their with her head hanging low. I steal glances from her side view, she is messed up yet still looks beautiful. We just sat their until all of the people in the party took their leave because its pass 3 am in the morning. I cleared my throat and break the silence.

Jimin: are you okay? Do you need something?

Y/n: do I look okay? Can you just leave me?

Jimin: I don't want to. About earlier uhhm I didn't meant to uuuh.... you know steal a kiss from you.

Y/n: lets not talk about it.