CHAPTER 19

JIMIN'S POV

A week passed by but Y/n is still not talking to me, valentine's day is approaching so as her birthday. I wanted to surprise her but she keeps ignoring me.

It was early in the morning and was my day off so I prepared breakfast for the both of us. I was cutting some onions when I accidentally cut my index it bleeds and I hissed in pain. She then came towards the kitchen hearing me scream though its my purpose to scream a little bit louder for her to notice. She grabbed my hand and soaked it on the water to rinse the blood and dried it with clean towel. I was just looking at her the whole time, she was mad but she can't stand doing nothing seeing me hurt.

A smile curved my lips and she noticed it but ignored me and just continue applying ointment on my cut and wrapped it with gauze. I acted as if it was hurting a lot to see her reaction. She was worried but acted cold to me. She was about to stand up and walk out after treating my wound  but I trapped her between my arms and kitchen Island.

Y/n: What are you doing jimin? Get off me!

Jimin: nope, unless you talk to me

Y/n: I am talking to you now so get off me Park Jimin or I'll shout!

Jimin: Try to shout and I will shut your mouth with mine.

Y/n: PERVE----

I cut her off by smashing my lips into hers, she was stunned and didn't kiss me back so I deepened the kiss, my hand found its way to her nape to hold her in place while I kiss her hungrily.

I parted my lips from her and hang my head low. "Are you still mad at me that you didn't even responded to my kiss?" Babe look, I didn't try to flirt with other girls on that day, I would be lying if I said that no girl approached me but trust me babe I showed them my wedding ring, I would not cheat on you babe I love you and you are making it hard for me to breath if you continued ignoring me like this" my voice is about to crack, this was our very first fight that lasted for hell week.

She lifted up my chin to look at her, she then placed her hand on my both cheeks caressing it "I'm sorry babe I let my jealousy overtook me, I am just afraid of loosing you, I was afraid you might left me and our baby if you see someone better than me" She said looking into my eyes.

"Hey and why would you say that?" I asked worriedly looking into her eyes.

"Because look at me jimin, I look fat my skin looks pale and I a---" I cut her off and peck her lips. "Don't even say that hmmm, you know what I think of you? I see beautiful and sexy mama in you, you are the only girl that I wanted to be my child's mom and always you, look at your tummy, your baby bump is turning me on" I said only to earn a chuckle from her.

"You're such a flirt PARK JIMIN" She hit my chest playfully. "Of course I want to flirt with my wife and I don't see anything wrong with that cause you are mine" I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled and hug me tight.

It was late in the evening I was lying in bed alone Y/n is still downstairs maybe eating her sweet cravings, these days she is not giving me attention that much she was always busy with herself. Unlike before she used to be clingy and touchy but now she acts different maybe because of being pregnant or what.

I went downstairs but Y/n is nowhere to be seen then I went to the kitchen to find her, she was reaching for something while stepping on a stool to reach it. It hate it when she do something like this she might fall and I'm just worried about her and our baby.

"Babe what are you doing?!" I approached her then she looked at me and slipped but I was fast enough to catch her so she won't hit the floor.

Y/n: You startled me Jimin

Jimin: WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE BABE!

Y/n: I was just trying to grab some cookies.

Jimim: YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED ME TO GET THOSE, WHAT IF YOU FELL AND I WAS NOT HERE TO CATCH YOU?! SOMETHING MIGHT HAVE HAPPEN TO MY BABY!

Y/n: ours jimin! of course I will not put harm to our baby. You are just overprotective would you like me to just lay in bed all day long?!

Jimin: BABE YOU DIDN'T GET MY POINT!

Y/n: THEN WHY WOULD YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME JIMIN?!

Jimin: okaaay...okay... sorry I am not raising my voice okay.. I am just worried and I don't want to pick a fight with you, sorry babe.

Y/n: I'm sorry I'll be careful next time.

Jimin: no next time. Will you promise me that you will ask me for what you need next time?

She nodded in response and I kissed her forehead, she's so cute and I cant help it. I scratched the back of my neck and ask her to come with me and take a bath together, as expected she glared and hit me playfully. " aaaah when will you stop hitting people?" I complained while rubbing the skin where she just hit " if you stop being pervert" she said and walk away to our bedroom then I run after her.

We reached our bedroom and I prepared the tub right away, the floor was slippery so I guided her and walked her to the tub carefully. She suggested to watch one of her favorite cartoons "The croods" while we are on the bathtub. She was sitting between my legs and resting her back on my chest while we are laughing to the movie. No wonder it is her favorite because it really is funny and cute movie.

I was rubbing her arms and placing kisses on her shoulder blade, her attention is on the movie and she was not minding what I am doing to her. My hand reach to her waist and to her thigh while kissing her nape, I was needy and I can't help it she is so damn hot. She stopped my hand and intertwine it with her fingers then kiss the back of it.

"Lets finish the movie first hon" she said with a soft tone then I just hum in response and continued kissing her shoulders. I like the new endearment she just called me, she used to call me babe now she is calling me hon causing me to smile like an idiot.

We finished watching the movie then and taking a bath. Yes it is really a long bath and we're shivering in cold so I helped her finished up first and wrap her with a bathrobe to cover her naked body then do my stuffs after that.

I got out of the bathroom and she was lying on the bed with the comforter covering her body. I get something to wear and settled in bed with her.
I hugged her from the back and caressed her baby bump then She turned around facing me. "I am cold babe can you hug me tight?" "Oh come here hon" she look at my face then peck my chin before she snuggle her face to my neck and sleep cuddling with each other.

"Babe can I come with you to your office?" She asked me while munching the pancake I've made. "I wanted to babe but you know it would be a long drive and I don't want something happens to our baby" I replied, sadness is evident in her eyes. "Don't worry I'll try my best to get home as early as possible okay?" She just nodded in response then I pulled her arms and make her sit on my lap while I rested my hand on her waist caressing it. "I promise to take you everywhere you want after you enter your second trimester" then I gave a pinky promise.

End of Chapter 19