CHAPTER 43

Jimin's POV

I arrived and went out of the car lunging forward, I keep looking at my wrist, its only 2 hour before my flight. I press the bell bottom but there were no response I tried again and again patiently knocking on the door after.

I waited for a little while until she opened the door, I scanned her face she looks ill, her skin was pale, lips was crooked due to dryness and her eyebags were visible.

She was stunned to see me in front of her, she was about to slam the door in my face but I stopped her, yes I don't want to bother her anymore even if I was dying to be in her side and I can't stand walking away with her looking like this, she looks sick, she was about tho pull her hands from me but she stopped and placed her other hand on her head while closing her eyes.

I got worried then I check her temperature then it hit me like " Oh my God she's so hot, she's having a high fever and she's all alone in the house that was making hard for me to leave even more.

She then turned her back on me but before she can, she fainted in my arms and I immediately took her in my arms carrying her to her room.

I tucked her in bed and look for some clean towel to soak in water and placed it in her forehead.

She was shivering with cold then I wrapped her with the thick duvet then my phone buzzed a second later.

Hobi: hey jim... are you now on board?

Jimin: I dont think I can make it today hobi, my wife needs me.

Hobi: the board of director was asking for your presence.

Jimin: can you do me a favor and cover it up for me, I dont think I can leave my wife with this state.

Hobi: I'll try Jim... I'll update you..

We hang up the phone and my gaze landed on her, she was still shivering so how can I still left with her like that. I was wondering why she catched colds and fever and I thought of the last time we met maybe she got drench by the pouring rain.

I wanted to scold her for not taking care of herself but I wont waste time the moment I was with her I oath to take a good care of her for fast recovery.

I asked Mr. Lim to sent their family doctor to check on Y/n's condition I wont sit back until a professional said that she'll be okay. The doctor arrived right after I drop the address and he prescribed the medications needed I was glad that Mr. Lim sent his assistant considering that I don't have my assistant at that moment because I sent them first to seoul together with my private investigator.

After a while her fever slightly subsided. I heave a sight and admired her beauty, I traced my fingers on her perfect glossy skin, I wanted to make myself believe that a miracle might happen and when she wakes up she would not push me away and accept me again.

But I was just hurting myself expecting for those.

I was lost in her beauty when she squinted her eyes open, I pulled my hand right away form her face cause she might curse at me seeing me holding her close and its the least thing I wanted that moment.

Y/n: Jimin...

Her voice was soft and delicate

Y/n: why are you here?

I explained everything to her in a calmest way possible for her not to freak out, and I was glad she didn't  argue with me.

Y/n: I will be okay Jimin... You can leave, I can take care of myself.

She was about to get off bed when I stopped her with her shoulders. She pushed my hands away but I hold her firm.

Jimin: I wont leave you here until your fever totally subside and stop being stubborn, I wont hear any argument, eat, drink your medicine and get better.

I blurted out sternly, she just stayed silent then I made my way out of the room to make her soup and porridge.  I went back to her room and she was on her phone, I snatched it from her right away, she was really stubborn she's not  fully recovered yet she was stressing her eyes out scrolling on her phone.

Y/n: give it back Jimin

Jimin: it will add up to your headache, stop using your phone for the mean time.

Y/n: I was just checking out with Kiana, I wasn't---

Jimin: there's nothing to worry about Kiana, We know that Eunwoo and Dahyun would take a good care of her, what you should be worried about is your health, look at yourself you're getting thinner.

Y/n: it's none of your concern anymore Jimin!

Jimin: I don't want us to end up picking an argument for now so please just let me.

I placed the tray on her night stand and blow the soup to make it warm before I fed her, she was hesitating at first and grab the spoon from me but I didnt allowed her and continued feeding her.

A tear left her eyes while I was feeding her and she was looking at me with hatred.

Y/n: Jimin why are you doing this?

Jimin: doing what?

Y/n: why? Are you here? When you should be with Nancy in seoul, I don't want her to think that I'm taking someone that doesn't belongs to me anymore, please just go.

I was surprised with her chosen word, so all this time she was thinking that I'm with other woman, that I'm with Nancy... I cuffed her face with my hands and made her look at me

Jimin: hey... There's nothing going between me and Nancy even after you left... Its only you that I love, if you just let me prove it all to you, if you just gave me a chance to show you that I never cheated on you... I never will

Y/n: Jimin please, lets just bury our past and live with our own life, lets just let go of each other.. you can take your leave thank you for taking care of me..

She removed my hands from her face then lay down while her back facing on me. It made my heart clench but I needed to make sure that she was completely okay before I completely leave.

I was sitting on a stool near her bed then I rested my head on the edge of the bed until I fell asleep. I then felt movement which caused me to squinted my eyes open and there I saw Y/n shivering with cold, her temperature was again raising high. I made her take her medicine before she fell asleep but her fever was still there. I scooted closer to her and she leaned with my touched after my hands coming in contact with her face.

A smile creeped to my face when I heard her mumbled my name, I then held her face on my hands before I planted a kiss on her forehead. I noticed a tear escaped her eyes once I parted away then I wiped it with my thumb. I wanted to hold her and provide her warmth even for the last time.

Maybe a cuddle wouldn't hurt.

I laid beside her and scooped her in my arms, she then snuggled my chest and I hugged her even tighter, a smile not leaving my face having her in my arms was the definition of heaven.

I missed the feeling of my wife cuddled up to me.

End Of Chapter 43