CHAPTER 2

JIMIN'S POV

I wake up at the middle of the night because of lightnings and thunder that is invading my ear, I got up from bed and head to the kitchen to drink some water, right after I finish my glass of water I come near the sofa where Y/n slept I felt guilty for letting her sleep at the living room. I sigh and fetch some comforter to wrap her body, I was stupid to let her sleep without comforter. I was standing their looking at her figure and ready to leave when she mumbled something.

Y/n: please don't....

I touched her shoulder calling out her name and shake her to wake her up from her bad dreams.

She woke up and tears streaming down her face, she must be very shock with what happened earlier.
I hugged her out of some reasons I just don't know why but my body is acting for itself with out my permission. I was lying if I said that she isn't attractive, even with her crying face she still looks cute, her cheeks, I want to just squish it. Thats when I realized that I am about to catch feelings with this girl.

Y/n: s-o-r-r-y... Uuuhm why are you here? Am I that loud? Uuuhm did I wake you up?

Jimin: No its not like that, its just uuuhm.

I cant find a reason why I am here, I think my heart just fluttered when I'm around her, I just know her for a little period of time but their is something in me that is telling me I've been longing for her.

Y/n: you can take your leave and go to sleep again, I'm sorry for causing you too much trouble.

Jimin: No you're not causing trouble. Okay i'll head up stair, are you sure you don't want to sleep in my room I can sleep here instead.

Y/n: no its okay, im fine here.

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/n woke up in the morning and ready to head home.
She don't want to bother jimin, she thinks that he might still be sound asleep because it is way too early in the morning when she wakes up, but before she march toward the door someone called her and its none other than Park Jimin, he is at the kitchen preparing breakfast for them. He summoned her to come to the kitchen for breakfast. She immediately turn her back and hear to the kitchen.

Jimin: where were you going?

Y/n: uuuhm I was about to take my leave.

Jimin: with out informing me?

Y/n: ooh no.. noo it's not like that I just don't want to bother you again I thought you are still in your slumber.

Jimin: hmmm.. you're not bothering me. I was just a lil bit disappointed that you will leave without informing me.

Y/n: I'm sorry I didn't mean to I jus--

I cut her off and place a plate infront of her with a pancake on it. I started eating so she did, we ate in silence until we finished up. She get my plate with her and move to sink to wash our dirty plates but I stop her, she's not a servant here that will do chores, instead I want her to just enjoy her stay for a while.

I offer her to drive home but she hesitated because she said that their house is just 2 blocks away from mine. I even offer her to walk home but she still hesitated, I felt shy to sound like I am being annoying to her, am I? but frankly I just want to spend more time with her.

I just walk her to the gate of my house and she thanked me right away. She is still using my clothes, she said that she will just return it when we she meet at our school. I just stand their and wave my hand to her when she is about to leave but someone just pass by us and pull her wrist.

She look at the man holding her but he tightened his grip on her hand. I walk towards them only to earn a punch on the face. He shouted at me and get on top of me when I hit the ground. He is about to punch me when Y/n stopped her. He is holding the collar of my shirt tightly that I cough to catch my breath.

I was shook at the moment that I wasn't able to hit the hell out of his face too. How dare he punch me out of no reason? He then spoke and I was shook that he knew my name.

Jk: f*ck you park you park jimini what did you do to my sister? Why is she here with you? did you just---

He was cut off by Y/n and I immediately stands up when I was free from his grip. I was boiling with anger at the moment if he was not Y/n's brother I would surely beat him to death.

Y/n: yaaaah Jeon Jungkook are you out of your mind? how can you beat someone that doesn't even do something to you?!!

Jk: doesn't do something to me? Huuuh...Are you kidding me? Then,  how am I supposed to react? When this fucking asshole and a son of a bitch is with my sister? Did you know him? He is a fucking man that treats every girl as his trophy!

Y/n: yaaaah! shut that fucking mouth of yours I am still older that you to shout at me like that?! And how come you judge him that easily!

Her voice is enough to calm my boiling blood, so she didn't think of me that way, this girl is hitting me so bad, how come she cries that easily when she is not the one who was punched?! What a cry baby. A smirk reach my lips even at the middle of that scene. I just stood there not saying anything while they and shouting at each other.

Jimin: Im sorry man but, its not what you think you siste---

Jk: enough park jimin, I don't have trust on you and shut that fucking mouth.

He drag Y/n with him. Y/n mouthed me a sorry and her eyes looks very apologetic. She must be so tired of shouting and crying.

End Of Chapter 2