CHAPTER 12

Y/n's POV

I cant believe what just happended. I was fucked up, Jimin was mad at me. It was the first time I heard him raise his voice on me, I was hurt but I know he was hurting more. Sana and minji hugged and comforted me and telling me it would be all fine while the boys run after jimin to do the same. I never expected this to happen then yoona come to me after the scene.

Yoona: Tita was exactly right, you're a hoe.

Y/n: WHY DID YOU BRING JB HERE YOONA?! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

Yoona: more than happy, now do you feel how much it hurts seeing your love ones walking away from you?! That's what I exactly felt when you came and take him away from me.

Y/n : Jimin never dated you! all this time you were the only one chasing after him.

Then the next time I know a slap landed on my face, I didn't hold myself back and slap her back and we pulled each others hair while minji and sana separating us from each other. I panted catching my breath and calming myself I am not myself I don't know what I was doing that time. She was shouting at me and the guards pulled as from each other.

Jimin's mother arrived maybe yoona told what just happened, I earned a slap from her as well. She said that she was disgusted in me, she was happy for what just happened. Then she leave taking yoona with her. I burst out on Sana's shoulder, I don't know what to do and what to say. All I wanted that moment is to talk with jimin. I told my friends to drive me to jimin's house because he already moved half of my things in there a week before our wedding.

I arrived at his house, there was no lights on so I assume that he might not get home. I asked sana to call tae if he was with jimin and he said he is from the other line. I heard voices from the other side, I wondered where they were but I didn't ask and just waited for jimin to come home but he never did. Sana just drive me home and my father was worried sick of what just happened. I told him that I just wanted to be alone and he thankfully let me. I was glad that JK never freaked out and just stayed silent when he saw me looking messed up. I went straight to my room and lock it. I just changed into comfortable clothed and curled in bed then entered my slumber after crying my eyes out.

I woke up in the morning with puffy eyes from crying last night. I can hear my father calling me from the other side of my door room but I just told him that I'm not hungry, all I was thinking about was jimin, did he eat? did he sleep well? A lot of thought keeps running my mind, I tried to call or text him multiple time but his phone is turned off since last night. I was lost in my thoughts when another voice calling for me and it was suga with minji and sana.

" hey! Y/n don't lock yourself inside this room, your father called us and he said you didn't eat since last night" suga said after knocking at my room door. I opened it and let them in sana and minji hugged me soothing me with comforting words. I asked suga about jimin and he said he was drunk and messed up just like me. Of course he has the right to be mad at me. They said that it will be alright and just give him some time to think and leave after that.

I can't hold it back anymore so I decided to walk to jimin's house. He was still not home so I just waited outside his house. After an eternity of waiting he arrived looking messed up. He passed by me completely ignoring my presence and I run after him hugging him from behind. "Please Jimin don't do this to me, please come back to me, lets fix this" I plead. He just ignored me and shoved my hands off harshly. He walked to the front door but I followed him from behind.

Y/n: lets talk jimin, you misunderstood it.

Jimin : STOP THAT BULLSHIT Y/N. WHAT I SAW RIGHT THERE WAS ENOUGH!