CHAPTER 33

Y/n POV

Jimin wanted to stay at home these past few days because of my pregnancy became a lot more difficult to handle. I always felt sick, I became pale and my doctor advised me to be careful we might lost the baby that was growing inside me.

Jimin suggested me to stay in my parent house and he will just visit me everyday but I hesitated because I know that it will be hard for him not to see Kiana often. I dont want to distant Kiana from him just because of my condition.

We somehow argue because of that issue and the fact that he's being overprotective was not helping that much.

We suggested ajumma to come back for the mean time. Jimin knows that I dont want to hire someone to help us because I wanted to take care of both of him and Kiana all by myself. I love taking care of my family but I didnt argue with Jimin about that because I know he wont sit back and he can't focus on his work knowing that I was all alone in the house waiting for him and Kiana to arrive.

Just like everyday Jimin will go to work after dropping by Kiana.

I was laying in bed and I saw Jimin preparing for work, he was in his tux, he is the most handsome man in my eyes and I cant get enough of him. I was facing his back admiring him while he fix his neck tie.

He turned around and saw me looking at him, he then flash me a smile which melts my heart his eyes turning into crescent shape and his face was so squishy. He came near me and squatted down to my level he rested his hands on my waist while he was between my legs. He was running his hand on my bare thigh soothing me.

Jimin: How are you feeling?

Y/n: I feel better, are you going to work?

Jimin:  Yes but I was waiting for you to wake up so that I can assure that you are well before I leave.

Y/n: I'm okay Jimin you dont have to worry, Me and your baby right here are strong.

I said while I caress my now growing belly.

Jimin: hmm I feel relieve, dont forget to call me right away if you feel sick again okay?

Y/n: Don't worry I will.

Jimin grab my hand that was resting on my belly and placed soft kisses on the back of it before he peck my lips and my belly.

He was about to stand and leave but I stopped him caging him in my arms. He was stunned but immediately hug me back while drawing circles on my back.

Jimin: What's wrong?

Y/n: nothing.. let me just hug you for a minute.

Jimin: ahhh... My baby..

He said then kiss my shoulder blade before I snuggle into the crook of his neck.

Y/n: I'll miss you

I said before I parted from him. He cupped my face on his both hands before he kissed my lips once again passionately. It was slow that we both almost drown from the feeling or our lips touching.

I pushed his chest slightly to part our lips because if we continue making out he might only get late for his work.

Y/n: hmmm... You'll be late.

Jimin: God.. I really love how you.

I shyly chuckled with his statement.

Jimin: If only I dont have important meeting to attend we will both end up naked in bed.