CHAPTER 3

Y/n's POV

Its been 2 weeks since I saw jimin, We didn't cross paths at school or maybe he is avoiding me because of what happened or maybe jungkook threatened him just like what he did to some boys that courts me before. But I wasn't sure if he will be threatened by my brother I know he's tough guys as well some students at school was afraid of him I just don't know why, maybe because he is quiet popular in school or some sorts like that.

I was walking at the corridor of the school when someone blocks me and stands on my way, I just ignored him I know its just some sort of guys that just want to hit on me well I would not let my heart entertain them because they will only end walking away because of jungkook.

🧍: Hey you are more prettier in closer sights

Y/n: haaays here comes again, why do the keep bothering me I am not beautiful like the girls in school I am way too cheap compared to them ( I talk with my self in my mind )

He: uuuhm will you keep avoiding me?

Y/n: sorry, but please can you walk aside? You're blocking my way.

He: Uuuhm sorry for that, can I have your number or take you to a movie theater?

Y/n: uuuhm sorry, but I am quite busy and I have no time for going out.

He: Its just for a little time, your brother would not found out about it.

I was about to answer him when I heard someone cleared his throat. I look behind and saw jimin walking towards us with his one hand on the pocket and the other one in infront his mouth faking ah cough. He reached us and I jump a little when he place his hand on my waste and pulled me closer to him invading my personal space. I just stood there dumbfounded with his action. I widened my eyes when he spoke and claimed me as his girlfriend.

Jimin: but his boyfriend will.

The man infront of us bow hid head a couple of times being apologetic for his action. He turned his back to us and walk away just a blink of an eyes. I gained all my senses and jump from his hold. Its an awkward moment by my face is heating up and my hand are sweating from nervousness.

Jimin: that was close, you might agree with his offer if I didn't interfere.

Y/n: thank you, you always came at perfect time.

JIMIN'S POV

I smirk with her statement, yes I always came at the perfect time, considering that she is single and free to date anytime, I would only deal with his annoying brother not that fucking asshole who breaks her heart.
I am now persistent to pursue her and win her heart. I didn't see her for couple of week because of busy work. Well I am a grad waiting student now and I am preparing to take my father's place as the next CEO of PARK'S company. Its a lil bit stressing but just seeing her cute chubby cheeks right now is enough to make my day.

Jimin: You're welcome, I don't want him to take you out either.

Y/n: about what you have just said earlier uuhm ah did uhm you know.

Jimin: about you being my girlfriend?

Y/n: (Ghaaad this man is very straight to the point, I talk with my self in my mind) uuhm he might believe that.

Jimin: I don't mind if he does.

Y/n is about to say something when someone shouts for me from behind and cling on to my left arm.

Yoona: oppaaa! I was looking for you (with an aegyo face) have you eaten? I'm hungry.

Jimin: uuhm not yet, should we take lunch together?