CHAPTER 10

JIMIN'S POV

It was pass 6 at the afternoon but we are still at my office. Y/n is sitting at the sofa scrolling through her phone, I felt bad for making her stay her everyday with me she might get bored while I'm doing my work. She was completely into her phone that didn't even noticed that I was coming to her. I sit next to her and that make her jump and placed her hand on her chest, then hit my arms. "yaaaah Jimin! You startled me, I will get heart attack if you keep doing that" she shouted and I hugged her from the snuggle my face into her shoulders inhaling her scent. "Sorry babe, I just felt bad, you might get bored staying here with me" I said. " Of course not babe, you said it will help you with working if I would stay here" she replied.

PJM: Would you like me to take you for a walk?
Y/n: hmmm seems like its good idea, but, you have plan with the boys later tonight right?
PJM: I will go after taking you to a dinner.
Y/n: are we going now?
PJM: what do you think?

She stood up and saying lets go but I pulled her to my lap. Yaaaah! when will you sto---. I cut her off by crashing my lips into hers, and he hit me with her hands. "YAAAAH! PARK JIMIN WHEN WILL YOU STOO- I cut her off again by pecking her lips. "I will stop now, lets go" I said while smirking. "What was that for?" She asked. "Nothing I can't just resist my fiancee, she looks stunning every now and then" I defended. I can see her face getting all red from blushing, then she stood up hiding her red tomato face. I was happy that even when we dated for a long time I still make her blush. I stood up and snatch her hand and intertwined with mine. "Let's go mrs. Park its getting late" I said playfully then walk out of the my office together.

I brought her to a nearby sea restaurant, I know that she likes watching the sunset. "Why are we here babe?" She asked. "We'll have a dinner here before I go out with the boys, and lets watch the sunset together" I replied. She lean closer to me and give me a peck on the lips while mouthing thank you she wrapped her arms around my neck, "you're the best fiancee I could ever imagine babe, you don't know how grateful I am for having you, I love you" she said. I flashed her a smile " I  love you more babe" I said while caressing her cheeks. "Lets go we might miss the sunset and I don't want you to be late later, then we hopped out of the car.

We walked through the sand hand and hand and waited for the sun to set. We sit at the sand with her between my legs, she was leaning into my while I hug her from behind and resting my chin on her shoulder. We stayed like that for a couple of minute just feeling each others presence until it gets dark. We headed to the a restaurant where I made reservation.

Y/n: Thank you for today babe, I always wanted to do that with the one I love.
PJM: I know (I whispered to myself)
Y/n: What?
PJM: Nothing, I was just glad that you enjoyed it.
Y/n: what do you want to eat babe?
PJM: I'm good, I just wanted to feed you before I go out with the guys.
Y/n: You shouldn't bother I can have a dinner at home.
PJM: I just wanted to make my girl happy.
Y/n: Thank you babe, I love you.

The waiter walked to us with the menu. She ordered for herself and I just stare at her. She looks so stunning I can't wait until she became my wife. I was lost in my thought when she called me. "Babe? Is something wrong I was talking to you" she said. "Oh sorry I was lost with your beauty" I said. She almost spit the water that she just drink with my words. " Haaays this man" she said and I chuckled with her cuteness.

____
Time skip

I drove her home and give her a goodnight kiss before and bid goodbye. I headed to Hobi's house and they were waiting for me to arrive at the living room. Tae, suga and hobi was there only Namjoon was not present

PJM: So where is Namjoon? Is he not coming?
Hobi: He said he will just go straight to the xxx club.
PJM: Club?!
Tae: of course jimin were are taking you into something fun, bro remember you will get married next week so we should enjoy for the remaining days.
PJM: okay... Okay lets go.