CHAPTER 31

Y/n' POV

Its been awhile since we visited Dad and Jk so I asked Jimin to drop us there before he go to work.

He comes back to his company for his work after I turned 5 months pregnant.

I informed dad the other day for our visit and he even suggested to have breakfast together before Jimin goes to work.

Dad: Jimin how is work

Dad asked while munching his food.

Jimin: its good da just a little pain in the ass (he said laughing)

The breakfast ended, Kiana and I walked Jimin to the front door. He scrunched down to Kiana's level before kissing her forehead.

He then asked Kiana to give him a kiss on his cheeks.

Jimin: that's my girl, be good to mommy and baby huh, can you watch them for me?

He asked and Kiana nodded cutely before wrapping her arm on her father's neck.

They finished their little talk then give me a peck and my baby bump. Before leaving to work.

Jk took Kiana out for a walk because Kiana keep asking him for ice creams.

The whole day I spend it with dad talking about silly stuff and looking back to the old days when Jk and I was still a kid and how we used to bicker almost all the time.

It was noon time, I was preparing lunch when I heard Kiana shouting mommy. She was running to me cutely.

Y/n: aigoo, did you have fun with uncle Jk?

Kiana: Yes mommy and he took me a a park near the ice cream shop and I won the baby this.

She said showing me a cute teddy bear the she was hiding from her back. I took it and thanked her. She is really adorable.

We settled in the table after Jk and I finished serving the food. We are digging in our plate while Kiana talked about having a friend with another uncle in the park. Jk said that he was from the same school on our senior days.

Time skip

Kiana was running around after with Jk chasing after her. She is really an uncle Jk's girl. I stopped her and wiped her face and back because she was sweating a lot. I then take her to my room for her afternoon nap.

My phone vibrated and I fished it out from my pocket.

Jimin hubby:
Hi, babe I'll come home early maybe around 5, I miss you and Kiana💕

He is really like this since then, very sweet. He always check on me and the baby especially when I was pregnant with Kiana back then he was always right there next to me, excitement overtook him for being a father.

I give him a phone call and told him about how mine and Kiana's day went I was also checking on him all the time to be sure that he didnt skip his meal, he was really excited to come home when I told him that the baby was kicking maybe he heard his father's voice on the other side of the line.

Yes our next baby is a boy and I cant wait to see a little Jimin running around the house.

We ended the phone call after, Jimin being a busy man still manage to pick his phone everytime I call him even just for a little period of time.

I was on the ground with chimchim, the cat that I and Jimin bumped into remember? he was still in Jk's care.

Kiana scooped him in her arms but chimchim jumped off and run outside the gate. Kiana and I run after him and gladly he didnt get far because a man stopped and fetched him.