CHAPTER 15

Y/n' POV

We landed safely in LA with jimin's hand not leaving mine. We made it to the hotel room where jimin booked for us. He used to travel to LA for business trips with his father before when he was just a newbie being the CEO on a large company. I was tired at that very moment from a very long flight. I rushed to the bathroom after settling all our stuff and drifted to sleep after.

I was in my deep slumber when I felt a stinging pain on my feet but I tried to bare the pain so that I wouldn't wake him up I know he was tired as well but the pain was hitting me so bad that I ended up crying in silence. I can feel Jimin tightened his hug on my waist and wrapped his leg on my aching one causing me to hissed in pain and my sniffles turns audible for him to hear.

Jimin squinted his eye rubbing slightly with concern visible in his eyes.

Jimin: What's wrong babe? Are you crying?

He asked but I tried to put a fake smile to persuade him to go back to sleep but knowing me for years he sat up not buying my excuses. He asked me until I told him that my legs was hurting so bad. I was very lucky to have a husband like him he never failed to make my heart soft with every gestured he showed me. He left the bed and comeback with a bowl of warm water on it.

He gestured me to soak my feet on it to feel ease while he was massaging it and I was just staring at him while he massage my feet and my sniffles turns heavier causing him to lift his gaze and look straight in to my eyes, I didn't want to worry him but I just felt emotional I am so lucky having a caring and loving husband.

Jimin: What's wrong babe is it hurting that much?

I shook my head and my cry turned heavier then he sit beside me caressing my cheeks.

Jimin: Hey babe tell me what's wrong should we see a doctor? Are they hurting that much?

Y/n: I just I feel so bless to have you, I'm sorry for worrying you I know you're tired from a long flight but you are here taking care of me despite all

I said between sniffles and he just chuckled causing me to hit him on his arms

Y/n: yaaah why are you laughing? do I look like a joke to you?

I said with a slightly high pitch tone.

Jimin: Yaaah will you stop hitting people?

He responded and pulled me into his embrace.

He placed his chin on top of my head while my head was buried on his chest and his hand was playing with my hair.

Jimin: Of course babe I will take care my wife and I wanted to do everything to make you happy.

We decided to go back to bed after I felt the pain in my feet slightly subsiding. He assured that my feet was not hurting anymore before we entered our slumber.

I woke up early in the morning with Jimin still deep asleep, his lips slightly parted and making a cute snores. I got up from bed and order breakfast for the both of us. I wanted to make breakfast for him but considering that we were in the hotel and we didn't got to grab some groceries to make breakfast I just decided to order some.

The rider arrived at the hotel to deliver our food and I quickly went out to get all of them. I made my way to our bedroom and he were still asleep. I walked to bed and got on top of him more like cuddling him. He spread his arms open and engulfed my small figure. We stayed like that for a minute and I showered him with kisses on his face to wake him up.

Y/n: come on babe wake up, so we can have our breakfast

He whined and snuggled his face on the crook of my neck.