CHAPTER 45

Y/n's POV

I was busy with the paper works I was handling when I heard Mr. Lim's assistant tailing him from behind that they will be heading airport to personally bid Mr. Park goodbye. My eyes widen

So today will be his flight to seoul.

I lifted my phone and there his phone number still registered in my contact of course I dont have a heart to remove it since I left seoul, I was dying to hit the call button every now and then but I was guarding myself the whole time.

I didnt think twice and I hit the call button but he was not answering I dialed him 3 time then I gave up maybe I should let him go and and move on.

I got weak and lost in my thought when one of my co worker utter his Last name in shock

"What? Mr. Park? Okay... Okay mr. Lim we got it"

My knee felt weak upon hearing it

What happened? What happened? If something happened to him I wont forgive myself.

I rushed toward the source of voice and I asked her right away, she didnt gave me the full detail but she said there was an emergency and I need home.

I don't know what to say to Kiana if something happens to him. I ran out of the company building to get a cab and headed to airport, I need to figure out what happened I was clouded with thoughts " I should've let him stay..." "I shouldn't have pushed him away like that" I got out of the cab right away once we reached the airport. I was crying like crazy but I didnt care people are passing were looking at me until the large screen caught my attention.

" The private plain is owned by the famous businessman Park Jimin from Korea, the passengers are not yet confirmed but the said businessman was scheduled to fly from France to South Korea with their company's private plain, it is still still under investigation stay tuned for the next update"

I froze in my spot, I cant move my knees are getting weaker and weaker.

I decide to head home and asked Eunwoo a favor to fetch Kiana and let her stay with them for the mean time, I dont want my child to witness how messed I was. I decided to head home after I have the strength to face the reality.

I took a cab an stoped in my the front of my place. My phone kept buzzing and buzzing in my pocket but I was tired enough to respond to any of them. Sana, Tae, minji suga, and our other friends was confirming the news through me. Jk and Dad also gave me a phone call asking if the news and rumors was true. I dont know how to respond to them but sobbed was my only response.

I was worn out and my head was hanging low until I heard a familiar voice calling out my name.

My heart beats fast that I was afraid it would explode then I looked in front of me...

There was Jimin standing not so far away from me, I blinked my eyes couple of time thinking I was seeing and hearing thing but it was really Jimin standing in front of me.

Y/n: Jimin...

His name was the only word left my mouth then I ran towards him and I pulled him in a bone crashing hug. I landed on his muscular chest while he caged me in his arms. I can't believe I was hugging him this tight in my arms.

Jimin: shhh...shhh... Its okay I'm here

Jimin: I love you baby.... i'm her please dont cry

Y/n: Jimin... I love you.. how could you do this to me..

I fisted on his shirt while I sobbed, he parted away from me and wiped my tears. I hit his chest while sobbing, I really thought he was gone and he scared the hell out of me

Y/n: I hate you... I hate you so much... I thought you were gone..

He pulled and hugged me in his arms again and rested his chim on top of my head while my face was buried on his hard chest.

Jimin: I love you babe... I love you so much.