CHAPTER 7

Y/n's POV

Its been 4 years since jimin and I started dating. Every now and the I still can't stop thinking about Yoona, the fact that she still have feelings towards my boyfriend bothers me. I never told Jimin about that he has a busy schedule after all so I don't want to bother him about that. Jimin always stop by our house since dad never minds about him visiting me everyday. We always have our breakfast out together or he will have breakfast at home, my father and him became so close.

Its early in the morning when my door room creek open. I opened my eyes slightly only to see Jimin coming towards my bed, He gave me a peck on my lips and told me to get up so we can have our breakfast together. He pulled me up but I hesitated to move.

Jimin: hey get up babe, lets have breakfast together.

Y/n: you're up so early.

Jimin: yeaah, because I wanted to see you, I didn't get to say good night last time

Y/n: it's okay, can you give me cuddles first pleaaaase (with aegyo face)

He chuckled with my cuteness and get on bed with me cuddling together. I hugged his waist and he placed his left hand underneath my head so that I was laying on his arm while the other is on my arms. I snuggled closer to his chest Smelling his scent, he caressed the top of my head. Its a comforting feeling we stayed like that for a minute until I got up and decided to walk towards that bathroom door "let me wash my face first, just wait outside for me I will be quick" I said then I gave him a peck on his lips but he stoped me and pulled me towards his lap. He rest his hand on my waist and his chin on my shoulder.

Jimin: your making it hard for me to leave you everyday.

Y/n: am I?

I just chuckled with his cuteness he's acting like a baby. I pulled away from his embrace and he pecked my nose. "You're so beautiful" he said. I blushed hardly with his statement and I kissed him while my both hands was squeezing his cheeks. I deepened the kiss, I'm giggling with how soft his face to squish then I parted my lips from his.

Y/n: You're face is so cute"

He acted as if his face hurts because of squeezing it and asked me to kiss them to ease the pain, I did what he want and he laughs hard his eyes turned into crescent shape.

Y/n: Okay just wait for me outside i'll be quick, I don't want you to be late for work"

Then I walked towards the bathroom and leaves my room.

I finished doing my morning routine and went outside to see jimin and my dad having conversation, I tried to eavesdrop with their conversation but I was far away to hear it clearly. Its like they are hiding something. Haaaist these men are secretive "I sigh" the he the look at me stunned.

Mr. Jeon: How long were you standing there?

I just shrugged my shoulders" just now" I said then they sigh in relief. We left house and drove off to the nearest café.

It was just silent during the ride. Jimin was holding my hand as usual and I was just scrolling down my phone on instagram then I noticed that there was a recent notification that I didn't open. Someone commented on my recent selca update I widened my eyes when I saw who was it. It was JB the cheater who commented on my photo
" You're still beautiful and fucking hot babe" is what he commented. Jimin asked what was it but I shook off my head and told him it was nothing. He just hummed in response and continue driving. I asked him questions during the ride and end up talking about our ex. Well JB was the only man I dated before him but I was shook that he dated a bunch of girls but he never mentioned Yoona.