CHAPTER 41

Y/n's POV

Days pass by but Jimin didnt stop he kept sending me flowers and stuffed toys for Kiana but the flowers all end up in dustbin.

I dont want to accept anything from him except if its for Kiana.We didnt got to meet after Kiana's birthday party, I dont know if he was still around France of he came back to seoul but he fetched Kiana the day after her birthday.

He almost bought everything that Kiana might need, they got back home with I can say hundred of paper bags carried by his assistant and almost all of then are clothes, toys shoes and many for Kiana, He bought some for me with a note on it saying

"To my lovely wife"

But I set all of then aside I was debating on should I throw it away or just keep it but I decided to gave it to my co workers in the office since I won't gonna use it.

The following days was just like normal days for me and Kiana I went to office everyday and drop Kiana to school.

It was really exhausting working and and do house chores after. Since the last time Jimin took Kiana out he didnt showed up after maybe he went back to seoul or having vacation with his Nancy girl.

"Well I dont care"

I was working so hard to give Kiana her needs, I dont want to rely on his father when it comes to her needs, since Jimin came back he was paying for all Kiana's expenses and I somehow envy him because he can give Kiana what she all want by just a snap of her finger.

There were rumors on our work place that the company I was working was merging with famous company overseas.

Even at work I still received flowers from Jimin and my co workers keeps teasing me about that. As always all the flowers end up on a dustbin everyday.

He never get tired of sending me those ever thought he gets nothing in return, he cant still message through his social media accounts because his accounts are still blocked he cant so there's no way we can have conversation unless it was Kiana's matter.

I was lost in my thought when the CEO requested me to his office and I was stunned when he broke out the news that I will be going on a meeting with his new CEO partner.

Y/n: Mr. Lim? Why me?

Mr. Lim: I dont know it was his request, I promise you a higher position after the meeting so you better impress him or else you might lost your job.

I bowed for a couple of time expressing my gratitude, I was dying to have this offer, I would do my best to impress his CEO partner.

I was informed that it was a dinner meeting so I made myself look presentable. I dressed up Kiana because I cant let her be alone in the house considering that Eunwoo and dahyun was not around to look after her.

We made our way out and I was surprised that there was a car parked outside, I didnt expect that the VIP will sent someone to fetch me.

The car was undeniably luxurious I bet that they were really crazy rich, I remembered Jimin having the same car with this only color in difference.

We reached our destination and we were guided inside the resto maybe its private restaurant because there were no people dining in. Once we reach inside the driver left us and I heard Kiana squealed earning my attention.

Kiana: DADDY..... 

She said happily lunging forward, I was surprise seeing Jimin right there, I shifted my gaze and look around but there were no other person only the 3 of us.