CHAPTER 13

Y/n' s POV

Jimin and I decided to move to his house as husband and wife. We settled everything between us and come back to being a lovey dovey couple. We promised to each other not to hide secrets to each other to avoid conflicts. Jimin was very understanding he told me what the guys told him about JB although we didn't got to see JB before he leaves korea but it doesn't bother me at all. What matters to me now is that jimin and I came back together and ready to start our new life. I was standing at our shared bedroom's balcony lost in thought when Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist, I leaned on his touch and he planted wet kisses on my shoulders causing me to let out a moan, he took it as a permission to go further. I tilted my head to the side giving him more access he sucked hardly on my sweet spot once he found it and I can't hold back from letting a soft moan. He turned me around so that I was facing him. He then kissed my forehead down to my eyes the tip of my nose my cheeks and the corner of my lips. "May I?" He asked before kissing me and I nodded in response before I wrap my arms on his neck. He kissed me slowly and passionately it was full of love our tongue danced together fighting for dominance and of course he won. We parted our lips catching some air for running out of breath while kissing. I touched his face and look deeply into his eyes "I love you and now I am proud to call you mine, my husband" then a single tear scaped my eye after I let that word slip my tongue.

He wiped my tear away by kissing it and the next thing I know is that he lifted me up and I wrap my legs on his waist and we get back to kissing again. He walked to the bed and slowly laid me down while he was on top of me, he was still between my legs and my arms are surrounds his neck. I run down my hands on his back while we kiss and his hand reach for the zipper of by dress, he pulled it down undressing me and leaves me with just my undergarment then undress his self after that. He went back to kissing me from my lips to my neck to my collar bone but now he didn't stop and kissed me all the way down. His hand reached to unhook my bra he planted soft kisses on my chest and sucked on my breast then massaging the other one with his hand. I can feel his member getting harder while he was grinding into me. I can feel heat down there then he looked into my eyes and kissed me again roughly but with love he slid down the peace of cloth that is covering my womanhood leaving me totally naked underneath him.
I got shy and looked away but he chuckled and kissed my cheeks then tilted my head with his finger with his chin so that I was looking into his eyes. "Nothing to be shy anymore wify" he said then kissed me and entered my womanhood without informing me. I clutched into his biceps for support. He was too much for me too handle his member is stretching the hell out of me. I gasped in pain and closed my eyes. "Am I hurting you so bad?" He asked then I just nodded in response. "Would you like me to stop babe?" I shook my head "no I want you to enjoy yourself, I wanted to give you all that I am as your wife" I said looking deeply into his eyes. He kissed my forehead and a single tear run down my face. " It would hurt at first but I would turn it into pleasure, let me make you feel so good. I promise to be gentle babe" He said and I just nodded in agreement while playing with his hair. He slowly thrusted into me just like what he promised to be gentle, his thrust turns into more aggressive one but just like what he said it turns into pleasure that my knees getting weaker. I wrapped my leg on his waist to pull him closer his head was buried on my neck. I was a moaning mess as he thrusted deeply into me. His lips reached mine again it was not a typical kiss, it was somewhat like moaning into each others mouth. I rode my high and he fastened his pace. "I'm cu-m-mi-ng aaaah Jimin" I said between moan. I can't utter it without stuttering because of how good he was making me feel. He locked eyes with mine and intertwined our fingers together then I can feel him release inside me. He stopped thrusting to catch his breath. He stayed on top of for a minute while he was catching his breath and I run down my hand on his back before he pulled out of me. We laid next to each other and I snuggle my face to his chest. He kissed the top of my head and pulled me closer to him then we entered our slumber on each others arms.