CHAPTER 34

JIMIN'S POV

I felt week but I needed to stay strong for Y/n and Kiana.

I felt down as if the sky fell in to me and left me scattered into pieces.

I don't Know how to tell this to my beloved wife. She's been through a lot I saw her struggle through out the pregnancy and knowing that we lost our child, she might can't handle it.

I still don't know what happened ajumma and I never got to have a talk after the incident because I told her to go home and look after Kiana when Jungkook drop her by.

I already informed Jk and her dad about what happened and they felt the same. The were also excited when we broke out the new that we're expecting baby number 2.

Y/n was still unconscious laying in bed. My hand never left her's through out day after she was transfered to a VIP room. I ensured everything, I ensured that I will be the first person she will see when she wakes up. I kept kissing her knuckles and looking in her mesmerizing face every now and then.

I can't help myself from tearing up every now and then. I fell asleep and still holding her hands on mine. I dont want to let go of her anymore. I was afraid that something might happen if I let go of her hands.

I was taking a nap, I was sitting on a chair near her bed while I rested my head on her bedside when I feel a hand reach for my head then I immediately look up to her.

She was still weak and I can see the tears pooling in her eyes that was threatening to run down her cheeks.

I tightened my hold on her hands and kiss both her knuckles.

Y/n:  What happened babe? Our baby?

I can't find the right word to come out of my mouth. She placed her hands on her stomach right away feeling the baby inside. But it's no longer in her womb anymore.

Y/n: Jimin?

I just look at her in the eye I didnt get the courage to respond to her.

Y/n: Jimin please tell me that our baby is okay.

And that when her eyes shut while the tears run down her cheeks.

Y/n: Jimin please talk. Please tell me that our baby is okay.... Please...

Y/n: Jimin why are you here? Go call the doctor to check on me... my baby needs to be checked...

That's when I engulfed her in my arms, I know she was just being in denial she want to deny the fact that we already lost our baby, she was making herself believe that the baby was still there and in hurts me as if my heart was cut into pieces.

Jimin: shhhh....shhhh calm down babe I'm here we will get through this... Everything will be okay soon just calm down..

Y/n: noooo... Nooo Jimin, this can't be... My poor baby I can't Jimin, I can't

I engulfed her in my arms until she calmed down.

Y/n: Jimin?

Jimin: hmmm?

Y/n: how are we going to tell this to Kiana? I know she's really excited for the baby

Jimin: don't think about it for now babe, I'll make sure Kiana will understood everything,

Y/n: Jimin I don't know how to start again, Kiana might get sad if she found out that we lost the baby..

Jimin: shhh.. I know... But for now please rest, I will watch over you, please rest I know you're exhausted.