CHAPTER 17

JIMIN'S POV

I was signing papers that are needed for partnerships when my office door burst open without even a knock and it was yoona walking confidently towards me with her half unbottoned blouse revealing her cleavage. I gulped seeing her like that but I divert my attention one Y/n cross my mind. She handed me a document which I gladly took then sit on my swivel chair. She rested her arm on my table bending towards exposing her cleavage to my sight. I cleared my throat and ask her if she needs anything only to make her smirk "come on park jimin I know you want me, remember we used to be se---
I cut her off and stand up then told her to just stop and get out because she is now getting into my nerves she is bringing back the past where I used to be young and wild. Yes I used to bed her before but it was long ago and I don't want to look back because Y/n made me feel like I don't need anything in this world especially we are now having our baby.

She approached me and left me stunned when she smash her lips on mine, I didn't respond to the kiss then she parted from me and push me to sit down then the next thing I know is she sits on my lap kissing me hungrily. I would be lying if I said I didn't like the feeling but the thought of my wife cross my mind. Her hand reached to my necktie and loosened it put I push her hands away.

She was shook of how aggressive I was. I stand up and glare at her she then aimed to kiss me again but I held both of her hands to stop her from touching me and I shouted at her. I never raised my voice towards a girl but shes provoking me.

Jimin: STOP YOONA! I'M A MARRIED MAN AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW IS NOT RIGHT.

Yoona: I know you want it too jimin, just let me.

Jimin: I SAID STOP YOONA! GET OUT!

Yoona: Jimin you know that tita likes me to be your wife instead of that hoe!

Jimin: Mom might like you but I don't. So watch your flirty mouth its my WIFE you are calling hoe!

and with that I shoved her hands away then she walked out of the office pissed. I got angry of what just happened. I was guilty that I let someone kissed me where in it is only Y/n's place.

I was interrupted by a knock on the door and I was surprised when I saw that it was my wife peeking her head on the door. I was relieved to see her smiling face yet guilt never leaving me. I was thankful she came late, what if she saw the scene earlier? She might misunderstood everything and run away from me.

She approached me and I open my arms to welcome her. I rested my hands on her lower back while her hands snaked to the back of my head.
She noticed that my necktie was messed up and I was a bit nervous but I reasoned out and she believed it right away. She was staring at me as if I have something on my face then she reached for some wet wipes on her bag and wipe my lips. I was startled by her action and I was a bit nervous at that moment what if she knows what happened and just pretended like she didn't.

A lot of thoughts crossed my mind while she was wiping my lips. She chuckled and joke that my lips looks like it was bitten by a vampire and she didn't like it. I laughed with her nervously and told her that I ate spicy noodles before she arrived then she just nodded in response. We then settle on the table and ate what she  brought, it was my favorite then we ate feeding each other and throwing some joke and one thing I'm sure about, I'm loss with her sparkling eyes and made me fall in love with her every single day.