CHAPTER 14

Y/n's POV

I was preparing for late dinner humming to a song when I was interrupted by someone ringing the doorbell, I marched towards the front door and open it. There he was Mr. Park standing at the front door then I hugged him and urge him to walk inside.

Mr. Park: where is jimin Y/n.
Y/n: he's upstairs taking a bath, just wait for a sec mr. Park I will call him.
Mr. Park: Just call me dad Y/n you are my son's wife so lets skip formality.

I nodded and walk upstair to inform jimin about his father's visit. I twisted the door knob to open the door, Jimin just came out of the bathroom with a towel hugging his waist, he was drying his wet hair and some water droplets running his perfectly toned abs. He lift his gaze and looking at me with a smirk curving his plump lips I stood there looking at his figure with my mouth half open then the realization hit me. "Are you trying to catch flies?" He asked and I came up with my sense. I shook my head then just for a blink of an eye he was standing in front of me placing his hand on my lower back while his other hand grab mine and placed it on his chest. "Like what you see? Its all yours babe" he stated and I felt all my blood rushing to my face, his smell was addictive and if it wasn't for his father waiting downstairs we would end up having an intense moment. "Am I making my wife blush?" He asked then pecked the tip of my nose. A smile reached my lips and I squeeze his face because his cheeks is so f*cking cute. He hissed in pain and I peck his cheeks then told him that his father was downstairs waiting for him.

I walk downstairs and he followed after putting a clothes on. I prepared for a dinner for us at the kitchen while they talk at the living room giving them privacy to talk. They get in the kitchen after having a conversation and we started eating while his father teasing us to give him a grandchildren, jimin just playing with his food on the plate hanging his head low not uttering a single word. I was worried there must be a problem or something. We finished eating and his father takes his leave after that.

I was on the sink washing the plates with silence. His mood just turned down after having conversation with his father I was curious what was that about but I didn't bother to ask. I was finishing up my business when I caught his eye looking at me and I came closer to him asking him what was bothering him then he pulled me into his embrace trapping me between his legs. We just stayed silent for a couple of minute. My hand was entwined with his hair stroking it softly to provide comfort while he was resting his chin on my shoulder blade embracing my tiny figure. "Is something wrong huh?" I asked more like whispering to his ear. "Its nothing I just want to hug you" he replied in a low tone. "Okay let go to bed so that we could go to sleep" I said and we head upstairs.

I woke up in the morning with jimin looking straight into my eye. "Good morning babe" he greeted and I smile in return he pecked my lips and I was startled with his sudden action. I hit his arms in annoyance "yaaah! Why did you kiss me by breath stinks" I blurted while my hands is in my mouth. "I didn't smell something stinky" he replied with a smirk. He then pull into his embrace. I wrapped my legs on his waist gluing into him like a koala and I was shook by his hard member against my core. He hovered over me for a blink of an eyes  and kissed me slowly, I kissed him back. My hand snaked to the back of his head playing with his hair. "I love you babe, I love you so much" he said and entered me a second later. He slowly thrusted deep in me hitting every spot. I arched my back with the sensation and pleasure he was giving me. He run his hand all over my body while the other was pining my hand on top on my head. He never failed to make me feel loved but the moment he looks at me in the eye I can see sadness in them. He continue thrusting in and out of me until we run out of breath. He collapse on top of me catching his breath while I was hugging him and my legs still wrapped on his lower back. We spend the whole day laughing with each other cuddling in bed and doing stuffs that a normal married couple does.

----
Time skip

JIMIN'S POV

We were at my private plane heading to LA. Y/n was sitting beside me playing with her phone. I was a little upset that she's not giving me attention, I was talking to her every now and then but she just hum or nod in response not minding my questions. I Snaked my hands on her waist and rested my head on her shoulder while she was busy with her phone. She placed her left hand on my face caressing it.

Jimim: I'm jealous

Y/n: With whom babe?

Jimin: with your phone.

Y/n: WHAT? are you serious Park Jimin?

Jimin: your phone is taking too much of your time.

Y/n: oh come on babe let me just finish this.

I parted from her like an upset kid then she stopped my hand mid way and placed it again around her waist, she stuff her phone on her bag and turn her attention to me.

Jimin: Are you not gonna finish what you were doing

Y/n: I wanted to but I dont want to upset my jealous husband.

She replied and kissed my cheeks. We fell asleep after a couple of minutes, she was resting her head on my shoulder while I rested my head on top of hers.

End Of Chapter 14