CHAPTER 25

Y/n POV

I can't believe it...

Jimin and Yoona kissing in front of my sight. I was thankful that Kiana was busy with her toy and she didnt saw what her father was doing with another girl. I don't want her to know the fact that her father was a cheater.

Kiana lifter her gaze once Jimin called my name.

His eyes widen at the sight of me infront of them while he's making out with that slut.

Kiana run to him after seeing him infront of us and I just stood their frozen in spot. I hold back my tear that was threatening to stream down my cheeks, I wanted to protect our daughter I don't want her to be worried.

Jimin scooted down welcoming Kiana in his arms befor flashing her a fake smile. Yoona excused herself with a smirk leaving her face as if saying that she win this time.

It was just me Jimin and Kiana at the parking lot. I wanted to slap him right on his face if Kiana was not with us. I just hold back my emotions while standing there frozen.

He walk towards me with Kiana in his arms. Kiana was hugging around his neck happily seeing his father.

"Babe" his eyes was full of emotions, but I ignored him "mommy are you okay" Kiana ask worriedly and I just nod in response I dont want to break out infront of my daughter. "Why are you crying mommy?" She asked curiously. Jimin pass her to me and I patted her back "mommy is not crying baby I was just having headaches" I said soothingly "can we just go back home sweety?" I asked her and she nodded in response before she kissed my cheeks.

We went back home and Jimin insisted to drive so I didnt argue with him.

I just stayed silent the rest of the drive. Kiana was busy playing with her tablet on the backseat that she didn't noticed my sniffled. It was hard to hold back my tear.

Jimin was glancing at me from time to time, he tried to hold my hand but I shoved his hand away, I just Ignored him the rest of the ride.

Kiana drifted to sleep before we reached home and Jimin carried her to her room.

I rushed towards our shared bedroom and let out all my emotions. I curled in bed while crying and I heard the bedroom door creaking open and close.

It was Jimin and I can hear his footsteps towards me. "Babe" he called out but I closed my eyes. The bed sink as he sit on the edge of it "babe let me explain, its not what it look lik--" "stop Jimin" I said calmly cutting his word off.

"You don't have to explain Jimin, I saw everything, you can just tell me if you wanted to be with someone else" I said maintaining my voice as low as possible. "Hey babe you are jumping into conclusion" He replied.

I got off bed ignoring him but he stopped me and turned me pulling me l to his body engulfing my small figure. I struggle to free from his grip but he was strong enough.

He just let me hit his chest until I burst out crying in front of him.

"I can't blame you if you get mad at me you have all the rights but please hear me out babe" He said

"I'm not stupid Jimin, I saw everything! I SAW YOU KISSING THAT SLUT! You left me worried sick, without knowing where you were this past few days!  You didnt even replied to my calls and messages! AM I THAT EASILY TO BE REPLACED? ARE YOU TIRED OF ME, AM I NOT GIVING YOU ENOUGH ATTENTION FOR YOU TO KISS SLUT OUT THERE TO FULFILL YOUR NEEDS?!

"HEY YOUR CROSSING THE LINE! he said sternly.

"AM I? I said mockingly "I'm done with this shit Jimin" I said then walked out to the bathroom and shut the door closed. I wanted some space, I needed to stay strong for my daughter.