CHAPTER 42

Jimin's POV

Everyday I visited Kiana at Y/n's place I brought her anywhere she want after school. I decided to stay in france for a little longer since my source of breathing was there. I let hobi manage the company for the mean time while I work abroad for the expansion.

Dad (mr. Jeon) never know where Y/n and Kiana went and he only knew it from me, I assured him that I will bring them back to seoul but I was not certain how long will it takes for me to win her heart again. I totally messed up but I wont give up until I get them both back in my arms.

Everyday I sent her flowers with my sweet messages on it but she never replied back, of course what should I expect I broke her heart, I know that I cant convince her to believe in me, even if I were in her shoes I will also burst out seeing her kissing other guy, I wont deny that I kissed Nancy back that time because I was seeing Y/n in her I was totally drunk that time that I cant think properly not until I saw her flooded with tears in front of me.

We agreed that Kiana will stay with her and she'll drop her to school every morning but I will be the one to pick her up after so we can spend quality time together and drop her back home before 9.

I went to the company where she work though I have nothing to do there but I wanted to see her, I was dying to hold her in my arms.

"Good afternoon mr. Park are you here yo see mr. Lim?" Asked the staff.

" Yes and I have something to deal with him, is he on a meeting or something"

"No he's on his office, should I inform him for your visit?"

I nodded and walk towards Mr. Lim's cabin. He was a good old friend of my late father and he was treating as his own son which I was glad Y/n chose this company to apply for so that it wont be hard for me to get to see her anytime.

"Nice seeing you here Jimin, you didnt inform me for your sudden visit I should've prepared something"

"No it's okay I wont take long, I just want to take one of your staff with me if you dont mind"

"Of course I wont mind, but what is it that you want to take my staff out? Are you picking on someone in my office?" he asked cheekily

"Hahahaha... I just want to take my wife out like last time

" Oooh you're still not sorting it out with her huh? You can just take her with you back in seoul

" I dont want to force anything on her"

"Well I bet you got really lucky because she's a good woman"

"And I should bet that you wont over her" I said between giggles.

" Go take her out, and I am expecting that you'll bring my grandchild to me one day" he said patting my back

"I will, dont worry... So I should get going"

I bid him goodbye and marched towards Y/n's table, the other staff greeted earning attention from her once she heard her fellows blurted out my name.

Y/n: what are you doing mr. Park?

Jimin: I'm here to take you out mrs. Park.

Y/n: What?!

She gritted her teeth and glared at me then I dragged her out of the office.

Y/n: let my hands go! Where are you taking me?!

Jimin: I wanted to have lunch.

Y/n: then you can go and leave me behind!