CHAPTER 40

Y/n's POV

It's been 6 months since we left seoul, I didnt hear anything from Jimin, I was curious if he look after us or he lived happily with Nancy.

It wasn't easy for me but I was staying strong for my daughter. She constantly ask for his father's presence but she believed all of my alibi that his father was busy working for us.

Her birthday was approaching and I'm thinking what present shout I give her. Eunwoo was there for us he never left our side when I reached out for him. His fiancee really supportive they both sometime took Kiana out so they can divert her attention from longing for her father.

I was torn everytime she asked me about Jimin, she's still young to experience all of this and its breaking my heart everytime I saw her longing for Jimin.

Maybe he was now happy living his life with Nancy, he didnt even look after us and no signs of him after we left seoul.

Kiana was staying with Eunwoo and dahyun (his fiancee) and I was preparing for Kiana's birthday surprise. We rent place were we can celebrate Kiana's birthday.

I was working on a commercial company for me to sustain our needs, I can only provide a simple party for Kiana because I cant afford a big celebration.

I went home after the preparation and Eunwoo and dahyun dropped by Kiana. She was squealing overjoyed, she mentioned that they went to have rides on a circus and the thought of me and Jimin taking Kiana out for family crossed my mind and it only sadden me even more.

I then tucked Kiana in bed after we took a bath and soon drifted to sleep with her in my arms.

Eunwoo and Dahyun fetch Kiana so that we can execute the plan to surprise my little princess.

I went to the venue after they left and then there a lot of different kinds of cakes that arrived.

Y/n: wait... Maybe you are mistaken I didnt order them

I said to one of the crew

"No ma'am it was your name written on the receiver and the sender sent sent its for the celebrant for today.

Y/n: may I ask the name of the sender?

"Sorry maam but the sender didnt gave much information, we are only asked my our manager to deliver these"

I just nodded in response them place and arranged all of them. They were all expensive cakes and I dont think if my one year salary could paid them all.

We were done preparing and ai asked Eunwoo to bring Kiana, just then they arrived and Kiana looks really surprised. She went to hug me and I engulfed her figure.

Kiana was playing with her friends when a mascot man arrived, all the children came near him, they were all giggling then he squatted dont in fron of the children and removed his mask.

Just the my eyes widened at the sight.

Its was Jimin

Kiana: Daddy...... You came

She said lunging towards Jimin I froze on my spot and I Eunwoo was furious seeing Jimin because he knows the story why we left seoul. Dahyun then dragged her out to not cause scene.

Jimin scooped Kiana in his arms and walk towards me.

Kiana:  mommy..... Daddy is here

I just flashed her a smile then look at Jimin.

Jimin: Hi....

Kiana: mommy lets blow the candle with daddy...

I nodded in response then we all gathered near her birthday cake and wished her happy birthday.

"I wish daddy will stay with us and mommy again" she wished before blowing the candle.

A tear scaped my watery eyes after then I immediately wiped it away with the back of my hand.

Soon Kiana fell asleep due to exhaustion. I was about to take my leave with Kiana in my arms when Jimin stopped me.

Jimin: lets talk..

Y/n: not now Jimin--

Jimin: please..

Dahyun took Kiana out of my arms then walk towards the car. They left us behind then the silence was intoxicating between me and Jimin.

I was facing my back from him and I can't help a tear scape from my eyes, it still hurt, I though I can face him after 6 months but the wound was still there I was still broken and seeing him was not helping.

Y/n: why did you suddenly showed up, I thought you were living happily with Nancy.

Jimin: you thought that I could find someone to replace you?

Y/n: you did! The moment I left.

Jimin: it was never been easy without you in my arms.

Y/n: but I found it easier without you by my side.

It was a lie, it was completely a lie. Being away from him was the definition of hell, but I dont want to go though the same pain, I cant let him walk into my life again knowing he might shattered me into pieces.

Jimin: I love you.... I still do.

Y/n: I don't love you anymore Jimin, I wont forbid you to see and talk with Kiana but the matter between us was over the moment I left.

Jimin: we're still married, you're still my wife.

Y/n: we're only married in papers! How dare call me your wife when you fucking cheated on my with that girl? Not just once Jimin! AND I DONT WANT TO GO THROUGH THE SAME PAIN! YOU FUCKING HURT ME JIMIN!

I burt out crying then he caged me in his arms, I resisted and hit his chest but he just let me and tightened his arms around me.

Jimin: shhh... Please calm down..

Y/n: get your hands off me!

I wiggled from his hold until I slipped away, I was crying mess and I saw  tear strolled down his face as well.

Jimin: Nancy only tricked me into this please believe me, let me explain, I wont cheat on you Y/n.

Y/n: Stop with your non sense, I wont believe you

I then marched forwards but he kneeled down hugging my waist pleading for me to hear him out. He was sobbing and tightened his hold on my waist.

Jimin: please... Please dont do this to me... Y/n I'd rather die than to live this life without you. You and Kiana are all that I have please....

Y/n: you're too late Jimin! I already find someone else.

I lied for him to free me from his hold.
How can I ever find someone when my heart was aching for him? He let go of my waist and I tried my best to restrain myself to not gave up and took him in my arms. Its also hard for me to see him like that.

Jimin: tell me who is it? Tell me who's that bastard that took your heart away?!

Y/n: you better go back to nancy, I hope you'll not bother me anymore. We can discuss about Kiana's matter but I want to clear everything between us.

And with that I left him vulnerable. I ran away and reached the while sobbing mess. Its hard for me to utter those words everything that I blurted out was a lie, I know I still love him but I was afraid, I was afraid of getting hurt and going through the same pain.

I drove away with my eyes was clouded with tears.

End of chapter 40