CHAPTER 8

Y/n's POV

I settled in bed once I got to my room and drifted to sleep because of tiredness. The clock reads 9 in the morning when I woke up and I grabbed my phone right away only to see no messages from him.

Well what should I expect after what happened last night of course he would not text me it was my fault after all. I walked towards the bathroom door and did my morning routine one I finished my phone rang I walked towards it right away hoping that it was jimin but was minji instead. I slides up the green bottom and answered it only to get shouted by her, I took my phone away from my ear her voice was crushing my eardrum, I shouted back only to end up scolded by her.

Minji: yaaaah! Did you two fight?!

Y/n: yaaaa! can you lower your voice you're breaking my eardrum!

Minji: your boyfriend is messed up here at his house!

Y/n: What?!

Minji: yeah I went here with suga only to find him fucked up this morning, we will leave sooner come quickly suga and I are in a hurry.

I trembled in guilt. God what have I done?! I quickly head out, there was no taxi passing by so I just decided to walk towards his house since it was just 2 blocks away. I stopped at his gate and saw minji and suga walking out. Suga handed me a bandage. "

Minji: I cant handle your boyfriend's stubbornness get inside and treat him

Y/n: Is it that bad?

Minji: Just get inside and look for yourself, sort everything out with your boyfriend.

I just nodded in response and mouthed them thank you then they take their leave right away. I walked towards the door only to see scattered glass on the floor my eyes immediately searched for jimin and he was there leaning his back on the kitchen Island, his head hanging low while his arm resting on his knee and a blood dripping from his hand to the white marble floor he looks so f*cked up sitting on the floor. I march towards him and sit next to him. I grabbed his bleeding hand and he spoke up.

Jimin: What are you doing here

I didn't respond to him and head towards the kitchen to grab some clean towel and come back towards him again. I grabbed his hand and wipe off the blood. I treated his would and put on some dressings. It was just silent neither of us talking, my eyes got teary with the sight of him infront of me being like that. I'm not used to seeing him in this state. He then spoke up while I was wrapping his arm with a dressing.

Jimin: why are you doing this?

Y/n: don't be stubborn

I replied coldly and just concentrated with treating his wound, I tilted his head after treating his hand, his face was left with bruises and I felt bad for it. I just treated his wound without uttering a single word untill he hissed in pain.

Jimin: Will you be gentle?!

Jimin: are you still mad at me babe?

He asked again and my heart just melted with the softness of his tone.

Y/n: Look, I'm not mad at you, I would not run up to here if I was mad added.

Y/n: Don't do this again or else I will be mad and I will not going to talk to you.

He pulled me into his embrace and hugged me tightly.

Jimin: Let's not fight like that again, please.

Y/n: (I cried) I'm sorry... I love you... I love you so much.

I cried and we pulled away. He wipes the tears off my face by the back of his hand.